Better Than The Little Blue Pill? How A Tattoo Has Caused It To Stay Up Right

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

While i was reading an article on a health related site. I came across an article that :After getting a TATTOO on his MANHOOD, he is now experiencing a FULL TIME semi-erection. This had given me an interesting thought,WHY take chances with unsafe herbs or HIGH pricedmedicines ,that has terrible side effectsWhen You can just have a TATTOO. :thumbsup:in a previous post, a local man had died in his bed after taking a UNKNOWN herb,while sharinga good time with 2 new found female friends(he was married) :nudie:HERE IS PART OF THE ARTICLEWhen a man recently walked out of a tattoo parlor with a brand-new design on his penis, he was left with more than just a permanent reminder of a bad decision: The tattoo also have him a permanent erection............The 21-year old man from Iran was inked with the words “borrow be salaamat” — Persian script that translates to “good luck on your journeys,” followed by the letter “M” (the initial of his girlfriend’s last name). After the initial pain of the procedure subsided about a week later, he began to experience, of all things, a semi-erection — and it wouldn’t go away, according to Irianian urologists in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.http://www.everydayhealth.com/erectile-dysfunction/0109/why-one-mans-penis-tattoo-gave-him-a-permanent-erection.aspx?I had wanted to post this in the HEALTH post but since I expect FEEDBACK this "OFF TOPIC" post was deemed more suitable.

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
While i was reading an article on a health related site. I came across an article that :After getting a TATTOO on his MANHOOD, he is now experiencing a FULL TIME semi-erection. This had given me an interesting thought,WHY take chances with unsafe herbs or HIGH pricedmedicines ,that has terrible side effectsWhen You can just have a TATTOO. :thumbsup:in a previous post, a local man had died in his bed after taking a UNKNOWN herb,while sharinga good time with 2 new found female friends(he was married):nudie:HERE IS PART OF THE ARTICLEWhen a man recently walked out of a tattoo parlor with a brand-new design on his penis, he was left with more than just a permanent reminder of a bad decision: The tattoo also have him a permanent erection............The 21-year old man from Iran was inked with the words “borrow be salaamat” — Persian script that translates to “good luck on your journeys,” followed by the letter “M” (the initial of his girlfriend’s last name). After the initial pain of the procedure subsided about a week later, he began to experience, of all things, a semi-erection — and it wouldn’t go away, according to Irianian urologists in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.http://www.everydayhealth.com/erectile-dysfunction/0109/why-one-mans-penis-tattoo-gave-him-a-permanent-erection.aspx?I had wanted to post this in the HEALTH post but since I expect FEEDBACK this "OFF TOPIC" post was deemed more suitable.
Brings to mind the Jackass theme song, "If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough". :7_4_17[1]: Coz he def got more stones than brains.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

yeah..... I don't understand two things here...... 1, WHY someone wanted to get a tatt on their crank, and maybe more important..... 2. Why a tattoo 'artist' agreed to do it. Hell, I am a nurse.... but you try get me to handle your crank and we will have serious issues! Like that old cowboy joke... Doc says you gonna die!

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hahahahahaha ..... I love it .... and he is from where????? ...... now what does a tattoo on you tally-wacker have to do with getting a hard-on ..... if I remember from my sex education days blood flow and stimulation is what causes you to get an erection ...... I have tattoos on various parts of my body (no ... not there) and I get no stimuli nor blood rush to any of those areas ..... in fact other than the discomfort for a day after they were done I don't even notice them ...... even if they hit a nerve I don't believe it would have that kind of effect .... in fact probably just the opposite .....This kinda reminds me of the old joke about the guy from Jamaica that visits the doc. for a physical .... the doc notices he has a tattoo on his thingy that reads WENDY ..... curious he asks him "is that the name of your girlfriend" "oh no sir the man said ... when aroused it says " WELCOME TO JAMAICA MON AND HAVE A NICE DAY" ...... sorry just couldn't resist ..... mods delete if inappropriate Guys have been having tattoo's on there privates of centuries but I have never seen anywhere the claims made by the man from Iran ..... I have known and heard of guys sporting a "Prince Albert" (piercings) on their privates and although they say after the pain goes away (3-4 weeks) that it did increase their pleasure but it didn't give them an instant prolonged hard-on ..... However the thought is interesting ..... but at my age I'm afraid I don't need all my blood in the region all the time ..... it might have the adverse effect of making me light headed ..... and those that know me know I need all my blood feeding my brain ....... :7_4_17[1]: :7_4_17[1]:

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Oh yeah... I was in the army with a guy who had (not a joke) Y O U R N A M E tattooed on his ass and he would go to bars and bet people that yes, he had 'your name' tattooed on his ass. People always lost that bet.Then there was a guy who had W W on is ass..... Not sure if it was to say MoM or WoW ! (you figure it out, just what do I mean with the (o) between the M and M ) hehehehehehe Then of course my personal favorite.... EXIT ONLY!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
While i was reading an article on a health related site. I came across an article that :After getting a TATTOO on his MANHOOD, he is now experiencing a FULL TIME semi-erection. This had given me an interesting thought,WHY take chances with unsafe herbs or HIGH pricedmedicines ,that has terrible side effectsWhen You can just have a TATTOO. :7_4_17[1]:
Well take in the risk of infections from un sanitized needles,possible AIDs or hepatitis then a blue pill might be a better option but not from a street vendor and you need a good heart I'm told,no not the nice guy type but one that beats properly.