Info On Annual Registration

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just got back from the BI this morning from my annual registration and a few things have changed ..... well I should say they are REINFORCING the old attire regulation of long pants .... shirt and shoes ...... yea I know it has always been the way but in recent years they have been very lax ..... I've seen guys in there with tank tops ... shorts and slippers ..... I even saw a guy wearing a tank top ..shorts and flip-flops attending his interview for his 13a ..... not sure how it went be he was there the same time I was back then ..... I have also heard from other guys that they are doing this all over ..... could this be part of the revamping of the BI ..... I hope so as they have been making improvements over the last several years ..... and lord knows they needed it ..... LOLAnyway I couldn't get in because I had on cargo shorts but had shoes and a collared shirt ... no go :bash: ... they now have a guard at a table right inside the gate as well as one at the door ..... the guard at the gate checks bags ... cloths and other items ..... the other guard signs you in .... well being an ol' fart does have it's advantages .... if you are over 65 your asawa can go in for you should you be a naughty boy as I was :mocking: ..... she was gone a total of 15 mins. but we got there at 9:00am .....Also for some odd known reason they are diverting traffic down the street in front of the BI ..... it is an absolute mad house ..... jeepney's ... cars ... motorcycles and what not is going down that LITTLE two lane road ..... not sure how long this will go on but you've been warned ..... be-careful .... we were saved by the trash truck as he had one lane blocked ..... hahahahahahaAhhhhhhhh ... thank god ... done for another year .... :( :hystery:

• Like 4

• 11 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

ITS that time of the YEAR again, so make sure that you make your visit to do the ANNUAL REGISTRATION.

and yes, make sure. no flip-flops,short pants, LONG pants. shoes, shirt not a T-shirt

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)
and yes, make sure. no flip-flops,short pants, LONG pants. shoes, shirt not a T-shirt

Just to separate and make this a little clearer:

Long pants, shoes and shirt with a collar

NO FLIP-FLOPS, SHORTS, T-SHIRTS, MUSCLE SHIRTS

I can remember all the posts where people were whining when they were sent away... :mocking:

Mike S - not talking about your entry... You weren't whining! :thumbsup: :hystery:

Edited by I am bob
added line
  • Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

A collared shirt is not required.

http://immigration.g...=1066&Itemid=78

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

A collared shirt is not required.

http://immigration.g...=1066&Itemid=78

Wish I kept the reference. I have read in an interview somewhere that t-shirts were not allowed either - they fell under the category of being the same as an undershirt. A shirt with a collar was how they described what was acceptable. Someone could try going in a T-shirt but I figure why take the chance?

MikeB
Posted
Posted

As you approach the BI entrance in Mandaue is a large poster (under a sitting guard) of 2 kanos (same guy, different outfits). Kano 1 on the left (facing) is sleeveless, shorts, and flipflops. He has the word NO above his head. Kano 2 has standard tshirt w/design, long pants and shoes. If you are dressed like kano 1 you don't go further.

• Like 4

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I stand corrected. Thanks Mike!

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well just for the record I plan on wearing my cargo-shorts and flip-flops again this year ...... as I'm an old fart my asawa can register for me ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .....

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Well just for the record I plan on wearing my cargo-shorts and flip-flops again this year ...... as I'm an old fart my asawa can register for me ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .....

Just as long as you don't go dressed like this! :nudie: :mocking:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Bob ..... you ever seen a naked Blue Whale (hummmm ... I guess all Blue Whales are naked :mocking: ) ..... that would give you some idea on what it would look like ..... :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1