Norwegian Allegedly Kills Self In Dipolog

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Another supposed suicide, but was it? Would you shoot yourself in the head or the body if you wanted to die? I would have to guess the head from most of the suicides I have seen and then there were some where they turned the gun inwards at their heart but the lower left chest hmmmmm. :thumbsup:

Odin allegedly ended his life using a .45-caliber pistol owned by his wife, Liza Partosa.

Partosa admitted that she and Odin had been fighting recently. She also revealed she had been staying in a separate place.

She suspects their domestic squabble led Odin to commit suicide.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I have a friend who's father killed himself in this manner. He was like 92 and actually rented a car and had an old revolver with old ammo. Sat in the car in front of the house and shot himself in the chest, and ............. lived...........so............ he shot himself again! This 2nd shot did the trick, he be dead now.This was after his wife had died recently.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I have always been told if you really want to commit suicide you place the gun in your mouth and point it to the roof of your mouth and pull the trigger ..... slash your wrist vertically not horizontally ......'course there is always this book of self help and at $345 for new and $82.49 for used if you weren't gonna before you bought it .... you would after you got your CC bill .... :hystery: :hystery:http://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Attempted-Methods-Consequences/dp/0786704926

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I have always been told if you really want to commit suicide you place the gun in your mouth and point it to the roof of your mouth and pull the trigger ..... slash your wrist vertically not horizontally ......'course there is always this book of self help and at $345 for new and $82.49 for used if you weren't gonna before you bought it .... you would after you got your CC bill .... :hystery: :hystery:http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/0786704926
I LIKE your thinking! When I was in basic training, one guy tried and failed to kill himself. The drill sgt then gathered all of us around and gave us a lesson in the PROPER way to slash one's wrists.....If you do choose the gun... make SURE (double check boys) that the gun is pointed BACK at the top of your head. There are a 'few' idiots who did not check and blew out their sinuses and forehead off, but 'lingered'......

sjp52
Posted
Posted

found this in another forum ( it's always hard when a friend dies especally by his own hand, the guy was only 53 and had a lot of life left to live. It was definately suicide, he was the only one that had gunshot residue on his hands. I found out from another expat who talked to his sister in Norway he has tried to kill himself 3 times prior to this, seems he was bipolar )