Looking For Nice Resort Around The Subic Area

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Looking to spend a short getaway for me and my wife in the Subic or Morong area. A nice beach type resort would be perfect if anybody can suggest any please let me know.Thanks

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Cant give you any advice except this site has a good list. http://www.clarksubicmarketing.com/hotels_resorts/subic_bay_hotels_resorts.htm

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Gary,My last visit to my hometown of Olongapo was back in 1997. Although, I can't give you any specificlocations of various accommodations, I believe your decision boils down to two options: whether tostay on base or find something outside. The formal naval base has plenty to offer, probably a bitmore pricey but more secluded, peaceful and quiet. Subic City, just north of Olongapo has wall to wall beach resorts and as well as KTV and nightclubs.Also SM mall was just opened in Olongapo. Decisions, decisions.......Enjoy your "honeymoon" -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here you go, try the Blue Rock Beach Resorthttp://bluerockbeach...com/photos.htmlpost-682-0-05237200-1326958396_thumb.gif post-682-0-02977900-1326958636.jpg

Edited by Art2ro
  • Like 2

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Here you go, try the Blue Rock Beach Resorthttp://bluerockbeach...com/photos.htmlpost-682-0-05237200-1326958396_thumb.gif post-682-0-02977900-1326958636.jpg
I wonder if that is really called Blue Rock, or based on those photos, maybe they should name it get your rocks off resort. :) Edited by Mr. Lee
  • Like 1

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

Blue rock resort is the real name. its on Baloy beach.I used to frequent Kale beach, owned by the Meredith family, now renamed Halfmoon beach, and Paradise beach owned by the Robertson family. but those were the days when Beaches were open to the public and did not have gates and armed guards. Now they all have hotels, motels and bars/boom boom girls for hire. what happened to the days when you could leave your towel and wallet on the beach picnic table and go for a swim knowing that it is safe. having an armed guard walk by while i am enjoying the beach nowadays, and hoping his finger is not on the trigger is not my definition of paradise. Resorts are a plenty, just get there and you will be overwhelmed with the number of available places waiting for you. Tanks EJ.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Has any one been to the Subic bay area lately?

and do you have any new suggestions of whats "good" to stay at?

ibemarshall
Posted
Posted

I think OnMyWay was just there last month.

I am going in March for a week's journey...up from Pampanga along the west coast all the way up to Vigan. If you want a list of links to that area, PM me and I can forward to you.

Cheers~~

• Like 1