Land In Bohol

chimellie
Posted
Posted

Our friend told us her sister inlaw is selling some land in Panglao, near Bohol Tropics Resort . The price is 2500P per sqm , is this a good price for that area ? The land is ocean front by the way. She also told me that they are building an International Airport there, if this is true, buying land there now might be a good investment, maybe ???? Thanks

Steve
Posted
Posted
Our friend told us her sister inlaw is selling some land in Panglao, near Bohol Tropics Resort . The price is 2500P per sqm , is this a good price for that area ? The land is ocean front by the way. She also told me that they are building an International Airport there, if this is true, buying land there now might be a good investment, maybe ???? Thanks
This might give you some prices of land in the area. It's a site that I am using to find property throughout Bohol. Panglao Town This is what I've found out about the airport. Panglao-Bohol International Airport

scianna54
Posted
Posted
I don't necessarily think that it is a good investment. Everybody is using the international airport as an argument but be careful. Bohol has a lot of caves, so an airport is not a good idea.If you give me the exact location, I could probably be more helpful. Panglao is very specific, I wouldn't buy land there without seeing it..

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I dont know Bohol but still there is a lot to consider here, has the land a free title, power and road access?Does the rubbish wash on to the beach?Probably the main thing of all when buying land is to view it your self.Anyway the value of the land really depends on what its worth to you.Tom :36_1_68[1]: