Pickpockets Now Use Spit To Distract Victims

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Pickpockets now use spit to distract victims http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?artic...ubCategoryId=65It is bad enough to get pick pocketed, but now they spit you too! Next thing you know, they will be pissing on people to distract them. We all have to stay one step ahead of them. I just stay out of crowds whenever possible, and keep my money in my front pockets, but I was wondering if anyone else had any other good ideas?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Great topic Lee.I keep money in my front pocket too. A wad of small bills in my right pocket and some folded thousands in my left. A good pickpocket more than likely will get me so I hope they will go for the right hand pocket. I guess most folks keep money in the right pocket? I

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I was once on a bus in Mindanao when I felt someone grabbing my arse, I turned around and hoped it was a good looking girl doing it, but no such luck, it was some dude trying to steal my wallet and he turned whiter than my legs are when I looked him in the eye with a dead cold stare and then a big smile. I think he wet his pants and maybe it was because I was about three times his size when I stood up. SugarwareZ-004.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

LOL, lucky he wasn

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Who says he wasn't ....... Lee did say he gave him a big smile ....... maybe the rest of the story is a secrete ........ hahahahaha

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Oh Lee's story had a happy ending. :)