Hey Look What Happens When You Get Caught "messin With Sasquatch"

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted

Candyman
Posted
Posted

Hahahahaa ! Plenty of imagination there ! Thanks for posting !

Jake
Posted
Posted
Keep goin' Dzighnman, you're on a roll! By the way, love your coconut head.Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Real funny video clip! I'm a beef jerky lover, but can't find any U.S. made beef jerky here in the Philippines! No "fat free" beef jerky please,just doesn't taste good! I like the spicy hot peppered kind!

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hey Art ..... I believe I have seen dehydrators here somewhere ..... it is pretty simple to make your own .... I used to have a friend in the US that made her own and sold it she did about 15 different kinds and flavors ..... but not to sure how the beef here would taste as you mentioned not to much fat ..... when the asawa cooks hamburgers here for me I have her mix ground beef (not sure whether it is carabao or old bull) and ground pork with fat on it and the end product is pretty damn good ..... takes some experimenting to get the right ratio but worth it ..... now my hamburger doesn't taste like rubberized sawdust ....... :23_11_60[2]: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Hey Art ..... I believe I have seen dehydrators here somewhere ..... it is pretty simple to make your own .... I used to have a friend in the US that made her own and sold it she did about 15 different kinds and flavors ..... but not to sure how the beef here would taste as you mentioned not to much fat ..... when the asawa cooks hamburgers here for me I have her mix ground beef (not sure whether it is carabao or old bull) and ground pork with fat on it and the end product is pretty damn good ..... takes some experimenting to get the right ratio but worth it ..... now my hamburger doesn't taste like rubberized sawdust ....... :) :hystery: :hystery: :lol:
We just about gave up buying beef no matter where it comes from, they're all tough even if it looks good to the naked eye! So, no beef jerky for me! :thumbsup: