Raining In Samar!

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Rain for the past 2 days on and off. Lucky the locals are highly water resistant! On the menu today is chicken heads, chicken intestines and that old crowd pleaser..... chicken feet!I am going to Jollibees. Rain be damned!post-404-0-59801400-1328170446_thumb.jpgpost-404-0-76000200-1328170458_thumb.jpgpost-404-0-53991800-1328170473_thumb.jpgpost-404-0-56324100-1328170488_thumb.jpgpost-404-0-26473900-1328170505_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I am going to Jollibees.
You have a Jolibees? We should be so lucky. Here in Biliran we have rain every day and have to drive 2 hours to get to Jolibees . . Uphill both ways!

Bruce
Posted
Posted
I am going to Jollibees.
You have a Jolibees? We should be so lucky. Here in Biliran we have rain every day and have to drive 2 hours to get to Jolibees . . Uphill both ways!
Well 4 hr RT drive OR... eat chicken heads... YOU decide......

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Bruce, this year for the first time I'll be over there during the Rainy season. Should be interesting, I don't mind rain at all. For me the flooding is going to be a pain in the.... :1927_:Dave..... "Uphill both ways!" :thumbsup:

Bruce
Posted
Posted (edited)
Bruce, this year for the first time I'll be over there during the Rainy season. Should be interesting, I don't mind rain at all. For me the flooding is going to be a pain in the.... :1927_:Dave..... "Uphill both ways!" :thumbsup:
Most flooding here is minor and predictable and temporary. Ask the locals where it floods in your area and they can tell you. Ankle deep or knee deep. The stuff we see on TV is random and related to a typhoon class storm. Of course, also ask about mud slides and some areas have no problems and others are like clock work. Edited by Bruce

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Yes, the knee deep stuff is what I will be dealing with. My shots are up to date. :thumbsup:

Mike S
Posted
Posted
I am going to Jollibees.
I suppose that home delivery is a bit out of the question??????? .......... :thumbsup: :as-if:
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Not so sure Mike, McDonalds in Talisay Cebu will deliver......... Ask me how I know this. :thumbsup:

• Like 1