Rooftop Hotel Cebu

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Last January I stayed one night at the Crown Regency Towers In Cebu, I could not recommend this hotel unless it's changed since then but I still think I had a better deal than the guy on the next building. This was taken from the 10th floor if my memory serves me correctly. :36_1_68[1]: post-1-1222693874_thumb.jpg

aerosick
Posted
Posted

Oh man! His condo is blocking your view of the sea...Billy

paul
Posted
Posted

His cost a lot less than yours too, mate. :D

aerosick
Posted
Posted

...and his is finished, probably looks better than mine ever will... :D

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
...and his is finished, probably looks better than mine ever will... :D
You can come stay with us so you can appreciate yours more when you get it. :cheers:Ours is a little better than that box :D Edited by Mr. Lee
testing

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yea Lee ...... but from some sources I have heard ..... not to much ........ ohhhhhhhhh ... did I hear the sound of breaking balls ........ :D ...... SugarwareZ-011.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Yea Lee ...... but from some sources I have heard ..... not to much ........ ohhhhhhhhh ... did I hear the sound of breaking balls ........ :D ...... SugarwareZ-011.gif
Next time, off the patio you go. SugarwareZ-007.gif23_9_10[1].gif :D Remember not to stand too close to the edge. :D

• 1 year later...
Genius
Posted
Posted

I stayed at the Crown Regency Tower Fuente Osemena Circle.PostivesGenerally, I thought it was very good, at the rate of a shade of 2000 peso per night for a months rental.Room was brand new. Bathroom modern and large. A/C worked. Crisp sheets changed as often as you requested it. Plenty of bars and restos inside, impressive foyer. Buffett breakfast was good, if you arrived early. Swimming pool was cool too. NegativesResto's expensive for the phils. front door Security a bit overboard and sometimes

Yea Lee ...... but from some sources I have heard ..... not to much ........ ohhhhhhhhh ... did I hear the sound of breaking balls ........ :AddEmoticons04230: ...... SugarwareZ-011.gif
Next time, off the patio you go. SugarwareZ-007.gif23_9_10[1].gif :bash: Remember not to stand too close to the edge. :lol:
  • Like 1

Genius
Posted
Posted

and sometimes the front desk staff were clueless and arrogant and lazy and sometimes they were friendly and on the ball and excellent. Consistency never been the strong point of the phils though, has it ?

• Like 1