Earthquake!

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Here on Samar, we just had another earthquake at 9:09 pm the 4th (now). Lasted about 3 seconds. Had a smaller one several days ago. Seem to be about 30 miles +- north east of Samar in the ocean.Just minor shaking, no big deal.....

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry Bruce ..... I slipped off my chair here in SM ...... I'll try and be more careful next time ....... :boohoo: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Bruce,Just try to avoid shaking the bed when you two are at it hot & heavy! Then you won't feel any earthquakes! :boohoo:

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Bruce,Just try to avoid shaking the bed when you two are at it hot & heavy! Then you won't feel any earthquakes! :boohoo:
Sadly, my 'hot and heavy days' are behind me. As an observer of my own life, I do find it interesting how my priorities have changed. Working in OB/GYN and having litterly seen thousands...... Eh, been there and done that.....I have an attorney friend who is 71 and is a very nice guy. He has said for a few years if the most beautiful 18 yr old woman was to proposition him, he would in a very nice way decline and say he has to go home and play with his dog.... but you are very pretty and I do thank you for the offer..... As I get older, I can see his point!
  • Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

:boohoo:Bruce,At least you are one of the few foreigners that didn't come to the Philippines for just the women and sex! You are truly a fine Samaritan and Humanitarian for the great work you do for the poor people in Samar, boom boom or no boom boom, earthquakes I mean! :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Damn Bruce I hope I never get that old (like your friend) ..... but then my great uncle in Canada (on the French side of the family) was 72 and married a woman (from Canada) who was 40 .... they had a kid the following year ...... she used to brag at family reunions that he would bitch if he didn't get it 4 times a week ...... I guess I take after him ..... :boohoo: :hystery: ...... except it is 4 times a year ......only kidding ..... :hystery: :hystery:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

WOWI thought this topic was about earth quakes,good thing I read the news and it said there was an earthquake.The Philippines measured it at 4.7 and the US at 5.6.http://abcasiapacificnews.com/stories/201202/3423252.htm

Bruce
Posted
Posted
:boohoo:Bruce,At least you are one of the few foreigners that didn't come to the Philippines for just the women and sex! You are truly a fine Samaritan and Humanitarian for the great work you do for the poor people in Samar, boom boom or no boom boom, earthquakes I mean! :hystery: :hystery:
WHAT! Now you tell me there are women and SEX in the Philippines! Who knew? and WHY was I not told before?
  • Like 1