"a" For Effort

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted (edited)

I am an Engineer, and as an engineer, you invariably hear of that one infamous guy: Rube Goldberg, whose mission seemed to always find the hardest way to accomplish the simplest task.... This video takes his thought process to the extreme... and in itself, becomes a feat of staged engineering.... enjoy :grouphugg:http://youtu.be/qybUFnY7Y8w

Edited by Dzighnman
  • Like 2

Candyman
Posted
Posted

That must have taken days to set that up ! Thanks for posting !

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmmmm .... is this a trick question like "where's the beef" ...... I don't got nothing ..... no picture .... no movie .... no attachment .... no nada ..... :grouphugg:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hummmmmm .... is this a trick question like "where's the beef" ...... I don't got nothing ..... no picture .... no movie .... no attachment .... no nada ..... :hystery:
hmmmI see a youtube video pasted in the post,what do you see Mike?post-1-0-30581600-1328505124_thumb.gif

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yea see it now ..... but I swear it wasn't there before ....... maybe I should start :hystery: :hystery:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

If you are running a slower internet (doesn't have to be all that slow) sometimes things like youtube take a few minutes to appear when you open the page. That's only because there is too much data flying into your system to show everything at once. Just wait a sec and it will show up. (I have this issue sometimes using a G3/G4 internet stick)