Ellah’S Kidnap-Murder Turns 1 Today

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Let us not forget her and lets us pray those responsible get what they deserve, be they the ones arrested or if innocent then someone yet to be caught. May she rest in peace and hopefully get justice.The following day, her body was found dumped in a cliff in Guibuangan, Barili town, wrapped in a bedsheet and stuffed in a sack.A year later the parents of Ellah Joy Pique, Renante and Perla Pique, as well as her parents and relatives said they won’t give up the fight for justice for her death.A YEAR ago today, a 6-year-old grade 1 pupil was kidnapped while walking with her classmates on the way home in Calajo-an, Minglanilla, southern Cebu.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Let us not forget her and lets us pray those responsible get what they deserve, be they the ones arrested or if innocent then someone yet to be caught. May she rest in peace and hopefully get justice.The following day, her body was found dumped in a cliff in Guibuangan, Barili town, wrapped in a bedsheet and stuffed in a sack.A year later the parents of Ellah Joy Pique, Renante and Perla Pique, as well as her parents and relatives said they won’t give up the fight for justice for her death.A YEAR ago today, a 6-year-old grade 1 pupil was kidnapped while walking with her classmates on the way home in Calajo-an, Minglanilla, southern Cebu.
Such a tragedy! I will pray for her again tonight - as I do when ever I hear her story.
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes and don't forget the 1000's of other children that die each month here in the Philippines ..... not just the ones that make the news ........... to many to even count ..... they deserve our thoughts also ...... IMHO

• Like 3

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Yes and don't forget the 1000's of other children that die each month here in the Philippines ..... not just the ones that make the news ........... to many to even count ..... they deserve our thoughts also ...... IMHO
Don't worry Mike... They are all in my prayers! One woman and the children of this world are the ones I pray for....
  • Like 3