Who Is Manipulating The Weather ?

Candyman
Posted
Posted

Who Is manipulating The Weather ?I think it was Tom, in another thread, that wondered about the strange weather patterns lately. massive floods, more cyclones, typhoons, tornadoes and earthquakes, and Tsamis. maybe this clip may explain some of it !

There are quite a few different ones of these on Youtube, and all are very interesting and thought provocing. What are your opinions on this ??
  • Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Who Is manipulating The Weather ?I think it was Tom, in another thread, that wondered about the strange weather patterns lately. massive floods, more cyclones, typhoons, tornadoes and earthquakes, and Tsamis. maybe this clip may explain some of it !There are quite a few different ones of these on Youtube, and all are very interesting and thought provocing. What are your opinions on this ??
Exactly. What has been going on with all the disasters lately is not a normal cycle IMHO. Yes that might be one answer, and I believe it was me who posted asking what is going on. Whatever it is, I can only hope it will stop.Here is yet another possibility but I have no idea if that could also be causing all the other disasters but apparently some think it relates.Solar flare affecting Earth's weather patterns

As we see various rain storms, more than usual for this time of year, we can notice that the recent solar flare, rated as a s3 flare, has affected the magnetic field just enough to cause irregular pattern of weather.

The North eastern part of the U.S has been experiencing heavy rain and fog. Cloud cover has also affected the region.

August 1st 2010. Solar flare

August 3rd 2010. A 6.4 earthquake hit Papa New Guinea.

---------------------------------------

February. 15th 2011. We had a Class X solar flare. The flare hit the earth on February 18th 2011.

On February 22nd 2011 the deadly 6.3-magnitude Christchurch earthquake struck

------------------------------------------

On March 9th 2011, a class X1.5 solar flare erupted;

A Coronal Mass Ejection struck our magnetic field March 10th. Bright Aurora Borealis were visible in the northern United States. This was a result of an M3 flare that occurred late on March 7th, 2011

On Friday, March 11th, 2011 On Friday, an 9.0 magnitude earthquake hit Japan, creating a tsunami.

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

Tesla kind of became an on again - off again hobby of mine over the years. The work he did and the inventions were truly amazing yet it hasn't been until the last few years that people actually started to know his name. As to ELFs affecting the weather? Everything we do affects something else... After all, energy doesn't just disappear but remains in force unless changed to another types of energy... And since the Ionosphere acts as a mirror for part of what is directed out from our earth, where does this redirected energy go and what does it do? Hmmm... maybe something to do with our weather?And, yes, if you go back in history, you will find that almost all natural disasters took place either shortly after or during a major solar flare...Hmmm.... I think you are both right on all accounts!!!

Edited by i am bob

Candyman
Posted
Posted

Yes, you raise another interesting point to Mr Lee ! Solar flares could definately cause a lot of interesting and unexplained phenomen. maybe it is a combination of a lot of things. one thing for sure, is there definately seems to be more and more floods, typhoons, and earthquakes, in the past five years, than at any other time that I can remember.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

There is talk of the 7 year cycles on Earth - certain events happen more after periods of time consisting of the multiple of 7. That said, I'm not sure about the last few 7year cycles (gotta get ready and go to - ugh - work) but I do remember in the mid-80s quite a few earthquakes and other natural disasters I attended in the Caribbean, Central and South Americas. This was right after I first learned of the 7-year Cycle theory. So when you put this and the posts above together, what do you get? "Danged if I know!"