More Interesting Two Wheels

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

My days of motorcycle riding have come to an end. And given how the scooters are driven here, I often think the folks on bikes are simply trying to qualify for the Darwin Awards. But that said, I still admire bikes. Not so much the Harleys, but older bikes often appeal to my eye. So when I read about the Royal Enfield, I was very pleasantly surprised. They are back and they look like a lot of fun to ride. Not budget priced, but still, sweet.My link is the Royal Enfield website in the USA. But they are supposedly available in the Philippines now with a dealer down in Makati. They curently make 499cc bikes of various configurations and with some really interesting add-on packages. If you wanted to cruise the roads here on something besides the ubiquitous 125cc or under Asian scooters, this would be a very sweet choice!Royal Enfield USApost-69-0-76441600-1329105037_thumb.jpgAnd with their uber cool bullet-nosed side car:post-69-0-64117800-1329105184_thumb.jpgThat should make the trike drivers bubble with envy!

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Love to know what they retail for there... Though I doubt it will be in my budget... Need a car first for those wet days if I'm going to buy transportation!

gapotwo
Posted
Posted (edited)

Here is a picture of my Beemer k100rt. with a Austrian Velorex sidecar. And my Russian Ural trycicle taken back in Maui. wish i still had it in the Philippines. tanks EJ :hystery: post-1250-0-46063100-1329209583_thumb.jppost-1-0-65408500-1329211223_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
fixed images and converted one, all good

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

Nice rides!

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

Here you go, but bring your own toilet paper! :grouphugg:post-682-0-92429400-1329236668_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

gapotwo
Posted
Posted
Here you go, but bring your own toilet paper! :mocking:post-682-0-92429400-1329236668_thumb.jpg
It must be a HONDA. :nudie:

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

Because it is reliable? That portable go-kart potty is exactly what I need for today, for reasons that I don't need to detail.

• Like 1