Emirates Airlined

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I have looking at air fares. Online and Emirates airlines has the cheapest fares from Seattle to Manila. Has anyone flown with this airline.

Curley
Posted
Posted

I would not fly emirates.... look at their seat configuration..... in a wide bodied jet they fit 10 seats across where other airlines fit 9. In business they fit 7 to 6 for others. Check it out online.

Dzighnman
Posted
Posted (edited)
I have looking at air fares. Online and Emirates airlines has the cheapestfares from Seattle to Manila. Has anyone flown with this airline.
I have flown them and they are on par with Singapore Airlines. or better. the reason for the cheap fairs out of Seattle at the moment, is that they just started the service a couple weeks ago and on a brand new 777 that I helped put into service... they really did that plane up in style.... I would grab the fares before they rise, which they will do as the seats fill and the route gets established. The seating for this is not 10 across as I recall (flew the test flight)... I could be wrong though... and I was in business when I flew them so not as good maybe in economy?? Edited by Dzighnman

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Dzighnman's comment that Emirates is on par with Singapore Airlines when it comes to service is accurate. One reason they can offer cheap fares is because the aircrafts are paid in cash by oil rich United Arab Emirates. Most other airlines lease aircrafts or borrow the money. The additional cost for borrowing money are passed on to you.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

After price.... look at any layover time, arrival time into Manila and if you have a connecting flight out of Manila, how long is the wait?I flew PAL last month and it was about $1132 +- USD for a round trip ticket.