House Plan From Architect

ironmaiden
Posted
Posted

Does anybody know how much it costs to have an architect draw a complete set of plans for a normal 2 storey house here in the Philippines? Building permit not included.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

You can buy pre drawn / pre enginered plans off the internet! Buy and take to local guy to rubber stamped for ease in getting any permits.

ironmaiden
Posted
Posted

Thanks, but I already know what I want my house to look like, I just need to find an architect to draw my plans, and give me some extra ideas. It doesn't matter if you're going to the market, an architect or a dentist, if you don't know what the real price is, you will most likely pay way to much. Unless you compare of course, I just don't know to many architects...

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

40-80.000 pesos for the blue prints.

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Cheaper if you use a local draftsman..... Most in the town building department also do side jobs.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Bruce is right the building department is a good place to find someone who can help you.

chrisandging
Posted
Posted

Bruce's suggestion to go to the "Office of the Building Official" (O.B.O.) in the place where you will build is good advice. There is likely to be somebody that does it as a side line.I used an engineer recommended by the Estate agent that sold our lot to us. I have just had a complete set of plans done for P25K, This includes 5 sets of blueprints, all signed and sealed. bill of materials,project specifications,Load Computations.Before you start you will need a geodetic engineer to do you a sketch plan, he checks that the lot is as described in the title, provides a sketch of the layout and a map of the location. This cost me P6kThis is in Cavite, I would expect to pay less in a more rural area.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :hystery: