Attention Cebu Members.... Read Me......

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I had lunch today with (see pic below) some usual beggers I see daily. However, in this case, as you can see in the pic, the baby has a REAL issue, and I don't mind donating. It was raining hard outside so I invited them in for lunch at Jollibee's.This time, I had some converstation with 'mom' and asked some questions. Seems she has 6 kids from 11 to less than 1 yr old. 1 died and 4 living with her. This leaves 1 unaccounted for......So, with more questions, it turns out she gave up the unaccounted for child. A girl about 4 yrs old now. She has no idea of who adopted the kid other than he is German (she thinks) and is married to a woman from her barangy named DayDay which is a nick name and not her real name. From barangy Silanga which is about 8 kilomedters outside of Catbalogan, Samar.And................ they live in Cebu! I have no actual information if on Cebu or in Cebu......So, with the above information, can any Cebu members figure out who the German and his wife are and get a status update on the child? No issues other than mom wondering how the daughter is doing.post-404-0-68907000-1329636965_thumb.jpgpost-404-0-49557200-1329636980_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I'm not sure if comments or assumptions should be posted about who the German might be as he and his wife may not want personal information posted on a forum.If you want to offer information in this case a PM might be more appropriate. :mocking:

• Like 1