Philippines Expats, Ready For Next Christmas New Years?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

During Christmas and New Years many Filipino’s celebrate with Boga.boga.jpgYou guys have all kinds of free time why not up the ante with your own spin on the good ol spud gun?UOkcannonfull.jpgOn the other hand what do you think the local charges would be for shooting off a crew served Boga? It sure would suck to be blacklisted for building a spud gun.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Forum members living in Philippines have lots of time on their hands why no epic hobbies? Just what is it you do with your time? :dance: :hystery:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

:hystery: :dance: :lol: :nudie: :nudie: anything else you want to know ......... :dance:

• Like 2

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'm waiting for someone to say that they like to sit at the mall, drink their (ahem) coffee and watch the sites! :mocking:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I'm waiting for someone to say that they like to sit at the mall, drink their (ahem) coffee and watch the sites!
That's so true. All the beautiful girls roaming around and, time after time I see some young foreign guy in a mall coffee shop, looking at pictures on dating 'sites'.
  • Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted
That's so true. All the beautiful girls roaming around and, time after time I see some young foreign guy in a mall coffee shop, looking at pictures on dating 'sites'.
Well of course. You know nothing is real until you see it online. That's what iPhones are for. Portable proof of your existence.
  • Like 3