Apartelle De Arcenas

Bundy
Posted
Posted

Anyone ever stayed at Apartelle De Arcenas Banilad before?Before we settle down in one place we intend to do a little travelling around for 6 months or so and are looking for a place to use as a base in Cebu. Must have a kitchen.

billten
Posted
Posted

Not that one but i stayed at a couple of Apartelle's at the beginning in Cebu. Their quality is very spotty, the place may seem nice but the neighbors ruin things or water pressure or, etc. etc. etc. Bottom line is that there are quite a few to choose from and within a couple of days of coming here you will have the time to tour the places and select one. My suggestion is to commit very short term at the start and even to pay a little more than your budget at the beginning while you are 'settling in'.Once you have your feet under you, its a breeze to look around and find something that suits better.

• Like 1

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Well, there are a number of expats with units forsale and rent in different locations. I would, contact Lee as he has a lot of friends who have units forsale or rent and many are upgraded to 'foreigner' grade. There, you can stay for a while in reasonable comfort and get an idea of what is where.Also.... not to take advantage of anyone... but also sometimes a foreigner has 'reason' he has decided to leave Phils... usually health related. The sale of used real estate is a prolonged ordeal for many and as such, some selling expats may be inclined to deal for a fast settlement as compared to a Pinoy who does not care if it sells this year or in 2104.Also DON'T get locked into a relationship with a real estate person until you are ready as they will 'stake you' as theirs and try to get a comission on when you buy even if they were not the agent.