Your Girl Laid By A Stud,only 1500 Peso

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Love it,you get to see your baby girl on video getting serviced.PollHow many sexpats read this thinking ,whooo whooooooooooooooooAdvertisement in Cebu Classifieds * DOB: December 5, 2010* Tri-color* Princess Type* Guaranteed Aggressive On Mating - "HOT KAAYO"* Snub-nose* Undershot Bite* Not PCCI Registered but BOTH Parents are PCCI Registered* Proven Prolific Stud* Double coated* Nice temperamentTERMS & CONDITIONS:- Shooter's Fee not included- Minimum of 2 Mating Session & Maximum of 4- Accepts in-house for Female/Bitch owner who's far from Lapu-Lapu, just provide us some food for your dog. VIDEO COVERAGE during mating session will be provided for proof of session(s).- Stud Rate is good for 4 SessionsSTUD RATE: Php 1,500LOCATION: Lapu-Lapu City, CEBU 6015

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

That's it......I'm changing my profile to Guaranteed Aggressive On Mating - "HOT KAAYO" (very HOT).But I still need my crutch for my middle leg.....he, he.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
That's it......I'm changing my profile to Guaranteed Aggressive On Mating - "HOT KAAYO" (very HOT).But I still need my crutch for my middle leg.....he, he.
Hey Jake, shooters fee not included but I'm sure I can get someone to put you down cheap. :dance:
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hey Jake, shooters fee not included but I'm sure I can get someone to put you down cheap. :dance:
Ooh yeah, I am both cheap and easy! But when I was a young and very shy wall flower, who can't dance (still was a virgin at age 18), probably nobody would approach me if you put me out on the stud farm!Oh well, I might as well have a naughty again tonight.....he, he!
  • Like 1

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Shooter's fee. Hmmm I wonder if that is like in the veterinary field when they do collections for artificial insemination.

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

It just seems a bit rude to call a working girl a "dog". You don;t own her. But I do want to see the video!Ooh.... wait... you mean dog.... ohhhhh.... never mind.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmmmm .... Tom did you get this from one of the popular on-line dating sites :hystery: ...... well I guess she is a least being honest and no one can accuse her of presenting her self as something she is not ..... so no surprises at the airport ...... :lol: :) ....... doesn't say if she is house-broke or not ..... :hystery:

• 3 weeks later...
Fred & Mimi
Posted
Posted
Love it,you get to see your baby girl on video getting serviced.PollHow many sexpats read this thinking ,whooo whooooooooooooooooAdvertisement in Cebu Classifieds * DOB: December 5, 2010* Tri-color* Princess Type* Guaranteed Aggressive On Mating - "HOT KAAYO"* Snub-nose* Undershot Bite* Not PCCI Registered but BOTH Parents are PCCI Registered* Proven Prolific Stud* Double coated* Nice temperamentTERMS & CONDITIONS:- Shooter's Fee not included- Minimum of 2 Mating Session & Maximum of 4- Accepts in-house for Female/Bitch owner who's far from Lapu-Lapu, just provide us some food for your dog. VIDEO COVERAGE during mating session will be provided for proof of session(s).- Stud Rate is good for 4 SessionsSTUD RATE: Php 1,500LOCATION: Lapu-Lapu City, CEBU 6015
The advert didn't mention if the innoculator was a Pinoy or Kanos?