The Next Big Financial Meltdown?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The next big financial meltdown? The next big crash may be coming and this one might take retirees out! The mortgage and credit sickness that brought banks and brokers to their knees has now infected the companies that insure our lives and protect our families. http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Inves...l-meltdown.aspx

scianna54
Posted
Posted

I feel more that it is time for a breather now after all that negativity. Remember, it all goes in waves..

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Well the good news in this is I am now positively worth far more alive than dead. :rolleyes:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I do not know about the rest of you but this can be bad news for me and many other people who are retired. This one sentence is not good news because I have to wonder ig the states will have enough money to pay all those who have annuities and if they do, where would now be a safe place to put that money to earn income?"Customers with annuities or insurance policies might have to turn to state insurance backstop funds and settle for only a portion of the money they were expecting."