Could Not Connect To Caching Server 00

retired
Posted
Posted

Curious to know if anyone else gets the topic title above . Appears when i attempt to access the Pirate Bay website . Have never encountered before at Pirate Bay or anywhere else for that matter and wondering if it might be related to Uncle "snoopy" or just a server issue on the pirate Bay site .

brock
Posted
Posted

I have sometimes got that, I just wait and try again in a few minutes and it mostly connects.

earthdome
Posted
Posted

That looks like just a temporary problem with one of the pirate bay servers. When uncle 'Snoopy' takes down a website they like to redirect you to one of their web pages with an official notification.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Curious to know if anyone else gets the topic title above . Appears when i attempt to access the Pirate Bay website . Have never encountered before at Pirate Bay or anywhere else for that matter and wondering if it might be related to Uncle "snoopy" or just a server issue on the pirate Bay site .
Whats a "Pirate Bay" website?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Probably the largest torrent website available today ...... the US has been trying to take it down for years ..... example the new PC game Mass Effect 3 ....... the full version was released on the 5th of this month from the producers and was already for downloading on Pirate Bay on the 6th .....