Balikbayan (Bb)

mariposa
Posted
Posted

Does any one here in the forum experience getting a Balikbayan stamp without his Filipina spouse travelling with him/her? If so what are the documents you presented aside from Marriage Certificate?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Does any one here in the forum experience getting a Balikbayan stamp without his Filipina spouse travelling with him/her? If so what are the documents you presented aside from Marriage Certificate?
From my understanding you will not get one these days unless your wife is with you. Maybe someone will say different buy times have changed and your question is not within the laws of a Balikbayan entry stamp.

mariposa
Posted
Posted
From my understanding you will not get one these days unless your wife is with you. Maybe someone will say different buy times have changed and your question is not within the laws of a Balikbayan entry stamp.
ahuh. Do you have friends in the forum or friends of your friends experienced having stamp BB even if "the other way round"?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
ahuh. Do you have friends in the forum or friends of your friends experienced having stamp BB even if "the other way round"?
Let me ask you your story?Where are you coming from and why is it your wife is not with you to obtain a LEGAL balikbayan stamp?

mariposa
Posted
Posted

nah its not my problem, If wife is already here in PI and sick, husband will come to be with her, will it be possible to have a BB stamp for consideration? any situation like this? just wanna know. Thanks.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
nah its not my problem, If wife is already here in PI and sick, husband will come to be with her, will it be possible to have a BB stamp for consideration? any situation like this? just wanna know. Thanks.
Can't see it happening my friend, The BB programme is for returning Filipino Nationals, from Overseas. If the Wife/Husband is already in the PI then the BB programme will not apply. Of this, I am fairly sure.Jack P.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
r question is not within the laws of a Balikbayan entry stamp.
will it be possible to have a BB stamp for consideration? any situation like this? just wanna know. Thanks.
Already asked and answered and sneaking around looking for illegal answers does not give you a good reputation on this forum.
  • Like 4

mariposa
Posted
Posted
Let me ask you your story?Where are you coming from and why is it your wife is not with you to obtain a LEGAL balikbayan stamp?
Honestly, Im just conducting a survey, if anyone in this forum got a BB stamp without their Filipina wife, and its sick will the BI Officers take this a consideration without a cost? or no? Im not into ILLEGAL WAYS just wanna know the system, if Com. David is doing his job or it is another way as the former Com. Libanan. Thanks.

Jake
Posted
Posted
Honestly, Im just conducting a survey, if anyone in this forum got a BB stamp without their Filipina wife, and its sick will the BI Officers take this a consideration without a cost? or no? Im not into ILLEGAL WAYS just wanna know the system, if Com. David is doing his job or it is another way as the former Com. Libanan. Thanks.
After much thought and reservation, I'm approving Ekonomizta's latest post above. Regarding your survey of whetheror not the foreigner can obtain a BB stamp without his Filipina wife, please accept this as the final word: this forum willNOT advise any illegal ways to beat the system. Regarding the issuance of BB stamps under the previous commissioneror the current commissioner (David -- Libanan), we have no knowledge of any significant difference. Same rules applies.Of course in your scenario with the illness of the Filipina wife, perhaps there are some special circumstances be givenby BI agents to grant the husband a BB stamp but I personally have not heard of any of those special privileges.Respectfully -- Jake
  • Like 1

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted
It can't be done legally as it is a requirement that you enter the country together.It matters not what they put in your passport, it is the registration in the immigration computer that matters. So, if you do it illegally, will you be able to trust the person to have your status registered at the Bureau of Immigration?Regards: Jim
  • Like 3