Where Is.....

mariposa
Posted
Posted

hi people im back here again, got question... hope it will not raise you eyebrows again:Where is Mandaue Immigration? Do they Implement a Visa there? and also the Icard? how long will takes? (For I know is Bi Clark only) once approved here in Manila? Thanks.

Bigdog
Posted
Posted

Mandaue BI is behind the firestation on Burgos Street.. its about 1/2 a block on the left..

• Like 2

P.S.
Posted
Posted

You can extent your Visa there and apply for all other Visa Types.An Icard can be get there also.Fees, Requirements and more Infos here: http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=128&Itemid=73

P.S.
Posted
Posted

Oh before I forgot.When you don't feel safe dealing with the emigration, you can hire Paul: Not at this address /A really trustful Guy

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

It takes about 30 to 45 mins to do it yourself in the BI .... IF you go early in the morning .... they usually start processing some stuff at around 8:00am .... they have the direct link to Manila for the past 2 years and it works fantastic .... no problems ... used to take 2-3 hours if you were lucky .... of course upgrading to a 13a or such takes longer .... you go to the 2nd floor to get your ACR I card .... right down the street is a lawyers office on the left hand side walking toward the ocean .... or on the right side facing the BI front entrance ..... anyway now that you are confused just ask the guard where the office is to get something notarized ..... any papers that need to be notarized or copied can be done there and they know how to put all the paperwork in the order that the BI wants ..... when you first go in you go to the woman at the desk to the left of the entrance tell her why you are there and she will give you the forms you need and tell you what you will need to do ..... they are very friendly and helpful .....When I first got here I used to pay a travel agency 500p to do it for me but then the BI upgraded their services and it is so much simpler and faster now ....

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 2

mariposa
Posted
Posted

Thank you guyz.. you're really a big help... :mocking:

P.S.
Posted
Posted

i try my best but fur away behind Mike S, Sorry for that.

i am bob
Posted
Posted
they usually start processing some stuff at around 8:00am .... they have the direct link to Manila for the past 2 years and it works fantastic .... no problems ...
Guess they aren't using Globe,eh Mike? :no: :unsure: :unsure: :hystery:Ooops!!! Just slightly off topic... :no:
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Not sure what happened with my Globe problem and to keep from jinxing myself I ain't gonna say more ...... did talk to PLDT but they want a 1year contract (normal) and a 2 year telephone contract which keeps you from dumping them after a year as you have to have a landline to get DSL ...... pretty clever on their part ..... they did say I could pay a disconnecting fee of 3000p should I break the contract ...... we will see .....Back on topic ..... :thumbsup: ..... yes the new direct line to Manila sure made it a bunch easier .... when I renewed my annual registration this year it took a grand total of about 15 mins. ...... well my asawa took 15 mins. as I had my cargo shorts on and not allowed to enter ..... :woohoo: ... go to the counter ... they swiped my card ... she paid at the window and out the door .... or something like that ..... I was sitting outside feeling the cool breeze ....... ahhhhhhh life is good here ..... :tiphat:

Edited by Mike S