German

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

And another one bites the dust, too bad they don't get to jail them all at once. These people are just plain disgusting. German

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :th_thholysheep: :bash: :728: :crack-up: :whistling: Hope he doesn't see daylight for a long time. Providing of course he did it. There is some possibility this is a setup. Though since there are other charges I tend to doubt it.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OMG ....... I sure hope Traveler doesn't see this ....... been quiet for a while .... maybe he took my advise and went south ..... far south ........ hahahahaha

Hoz
Posted
Posted

I'm not sure. Evidently the father thought it was OK for his little angel to dance in the club. But when the club closed down and the girl moved in with the owner he got pissed. Maybe she wasn't bringing home the pesos anymore. Then she gets homesick and asks her sister to come live with them and that's the last straw. Dad files charges. Just sayin...might be another side to the story.

TheMason
Posted
Posted
I'm not sure. Evidently the father thought it was OK for his little angel to dance in the club. But when the club closed down and the girl moved in with the owner he got pissed. Maybe she wasn't bringing home the pesos anymore. Then she gets homesick and asks her sister to come live with them and that's the last straw. Dad files charges. Just sayin...might be another side to the story.
I'm with you Hoz. I don't believe anything the Filipino press, police, or judiciary say. Isn't there another thread here today about the pervasive corruption in the judicial system?It sure sounds like this foreigner is a degenerate scumbag, but then, that's exactly what the govt. wants Filipinos to think about foreigners. I'm just surprised there are so many expats buying the hype and helping to spread the propaganda.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Well I have no sympathy for pedophiles but I did also acknowledge the possibility he is innocent. The main thing that causes me to doubt he is is the statement that similar charges were filed before by someone else. It very well could be a setup. Anyone know this guy?

Hoz
Posted
Posted

I also agree he's a scumbag. However, He may not be innocent, but that doesn't make him guilty.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Sounds like a money issue. The bar was in the same street as the father but who knows. If you run a bar and go with underage girls it's only a matter of time.