American Idols Jessica Sanchez

bows00
Posted
Posted

This little Filipina has taken America by surprise. I predict she will be the next American Idol. So talented...You can Youtube her to see her performances. She just reminds me of the philippines every time she blows the audience away. She stole the show when she sang the late Whitney Houstons "I will always love you". Go Jessica!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
This little Filipina has taken America by surprise. I predict she will be the next American Idol. So talented...You can Youtube her to see her performances. She just reminds me of the philippines every time she blows the audience away. She stole the show when she sang the late Whitney Houstons "I will always love you". Go Jessica!
http://youtu.be/ayYNAEs0few

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I and my wife have followed her and for a 16 year old girl, she is just amazing. The problem with American Idol is that it has seemed to have been taken over by the young teenage girls in the US and I think the last three or four winners have all been the favorite boy of the teenage girls and it has been a while since a girl has won the competition. I guess we could all put together a get online and vote for Jessica campaign....... :no: :unsure: :unsure:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I'm definitely not a fan of Whitney Houston's music (the style of music) but OMG! This little girl had tears rolling down my cheeks before she was done! Definitely a talent to keep an eye on!!! :unsure:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

She was on America's Got Talent when she was 11 and she has been on You Tube for several years now. She just became eligible for Idol this year. You can find her older videos on You Tube.. She was always very good for her age but she is really coming into her own now! I hope what Garpo said (about girls voting in the boys on idol) is not true this year and she gets a shot at winning. My girlfriend said that even though she is Mex/Fil/Am, born in San Diego, she has a huge fan base rooting for her in Phils. I wonder if they can vote from there? Good luck Jessica!

bows00
Posted
Posted

Wow! what a performance. In my opinion, she blew everybody out of the water on Billy Joel night. Her rendition of "Everybody has a Dream" was just flawless. She is the next American Idol.

• 5 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Jessica Sanchez,

is coming to Manila for a one-night live performance on Sept. 21 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum in Cubao, Quezon City.

http://entertainment.inquirer.net/57480/the-american-idol-tour-is-ready-for-manila

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

she has arrived here in manila.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/09/18/12/jessica-sanchez-reunited-pinoy-family

– “American Idol” (AI) runner up Jessica Sanchez is here in the Philippines not only for a show, but also for what seemed like a family reunion.

This is what her mom, grandmother and grandfather said in an interview with ABS-CBN News on Tuesday.

Jessica’s mom Editha said they are all happy that the 17-year-old singer has finally set foot in the Philippines.

(just [part of the story)

• 1 month later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Seems that Jessica struck gold here in Phils! She did not know a lot about her Filipino heritage but she has sure capitalized on it. I have seen her in some clothing stores for clothing lines and I think she has a deal with Jollibee as well.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Seems that Jessica struck gold here in Phils!

Well Pesos anyway. When she gets them back to the US they do not go as far as Idols with Canadian heritage for example

:23_11_62[1]:

• Like 1