Xoom Gift Card Promotion

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Mods, not sure if I am allowed this greedy post, but it is worth a shot!Xoom has a promotion in March. If you recommend a new Xoom user and they do a transfer, you and the recommended person both get a $25 gift card. So if anyone wants to try Xoom for the first time and get a $25 gift card, PM me your e-mail, and I will e-mail you the invite for the promotion. We will both get a $25 gift card when you make your first transfer. Every little bit helps, right? :unsure:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Mods, not sure if I am allowed this greedy post, but it is worth a shot!Xoom has a promotion in March. If you recommend a new Xoom user and they do a transfer, you and the recommended person both get a $25 gift card. So if anyone wants to try Xoom for the first time and get a $25 gift card, PM me your e-mail, and I will e-mail you the invite for the promotion. We will both get a $25 gift card when you make your first transfer. Every little bit helps, right? :woohoo:
I'm not a moderator, have you read the forum rules? They are simple and clear your post is fine. However the forum owner always has final say in anything to do with the forum.Your other posting to do with Xoom was useful and detailed thanks for that. :thumbsup:SpammingAll spammers will be banned immediately, no one is to post advertisements on this forum unless permission is granted by the root admin. Members who use PM or send email to other members for the purpose of spamming them will be removed without notice. AdvertisingMembers who wish to use our forum to advertise products or real estate must have the correct permissions,please review our subscription packages for Advertising on Philippines Expat Forum.
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
I'm not a moderator
A rose, by any other name, is still a rose, you old moderator you. :lol:But yeah, I think I am agreeing with you, the opening post is borderline because its a mutually beneficial type of 'spam' if someone wants to work with OnMyWay so best to let Tom do any moderatin' here.To the opener, there is a lot of info on this forum about XOOM not being recommended because they have not been totally reliable for all customers. So if it works for you, great, but getting other members involved is an issue that I would not recommend. Also, this is a double post, as in the same info was posted elsewhere in the forum and, without looking through the rules, I seem to remember we don't allow that.All that being said, I hope it works for you. $25 bucks is $25 bucks. Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Mods, not sure if I am allowed this greedy post, but it is worth a shot!
I don't really have a problem with it, the only problems come if a member uses the forum for commercial advertising and gain. If it was found that you are part of an advertising team or getting paid to push xoom then that would be different and we would rearrange your testicles :hystery: Now Dan, I know we are more sophisticated here and use the term Forum Support but I know your a moderator because you drink in moderation, have sex in moderation and are very modest so I think ; safely we can say you are a moderator! :) :dance:
  • Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Woo Hoo!! Hey look at me I'm a moderator now. Do I get a badge? Ok... maybe not a badge how about a name tag? :)

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Or maybe a flea collar .. ??????????????????????????? .... :whistling: :36_6_3[1]: .

• Like 1