Need Contact In Cdo

Txguy
Posted
Posted (edited)

After the last Typhoon I teamed up with Save the Children and posted an article on my website asking people to donate. Yesterday I was contacted by a US based Charity that said they saw the post and would like to donate goods. Here is an excerpt of the email"My organization is willing to send dry food, blankets, and toys for the victims in that area. Can you connect us to some volunteers on the ground there who can collect the stuff and distribute among the needy? We can easily send about 150 KG of dry food (made of beans and rice that can be put into water to make a ready to eat healthy diet) and over 300 new blankets. We can also add 200 toys for the children. We can ship the stuff from here but someone must receive and take it to the effected area and distribute."Is there anyone there that would be willing to work with this charity in seeing that the goods get to the right people and not wind up somewhere else?If so please contact me by PM.Thanks so much

Edited by Jollygoodfellow

daisy
Posted
Posted

Hello Txguy,If you may, you can channel that donation to our Expats' Ladies Charities, Inc. and we will be willing to work with you. ThanksDaisy

• 2 weeks later...
Mathias
Posted
Posted

You can trust the expats ladies of Cagayan, I heard the best about them. :)Let me know if you need, I'll see if I can help also.

• Like 1