Cenomar

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

We have just picked up my GF`s Cenomar ( certificate of no marriage ) from the National statistics office in M J Cuenco ave Cebu city. Cost p195 per copy. We had to attend 2 times and make 2 trips in a taxi each time. The taxi fare was about p360 total for 4 journeys. I say about because it was not always the same fare each time we travelled so have averaged it out. Total for certificate p555There is a cheaper way in time and money to get your certificates by going to www.e-census.com.ph. They charge p415 for the cenomar but they deliver it to your door.I used this method to get my cenomar as I found after we ordered My GF`s that I needed one. They emailed me with confirmation and details of how to pay, BDO over the counter with a payment slip ( available in the bank) and 2 copies of the first email they send you. After you pay they will email you again to advise of the delivery this depends on where you live so for me it was in the next 6 working days.After a couple of days I received another email saying that it would be delivered within the next 2 days between 8am and 5pm. When the courier was close to where I live he phoned me to ask directions and to let me know he was coming.You can also get many of the other certificates we all require from time to time from this site, so if you need any it may be worth your while checking it out.Kevin

• Like 3

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I wish I had known this, we just went through the same thing at that office, what a mess. The delivery is money well spent, imo.