Ryannair Considers Charging To Use The Toilet Onboard Its Planes

Markham
Posted
Posted

Irish budget airline Ryanair has said it is considering charging passengers for using the toilet while flying. Chief executive Michael O'Leary told the BBC that the Dublin-based carrier was looking at maybe installing a "coin slot on the toilet door".Full story from the BBC Website here.(In case it needs to be explained to "spend a penny" is an euphemism for "taking a pee")Will, I wonder, Cebu Pacific follow Rynnair's lead by abolishing check-in counters and charging to use onboard toilets?

• Like 1

Mik
Posted
Posted

The flight attendants can expect the soft drink cans to come back full and smelly. :th_thholysheep:

Markham
Posted
Posted
The flight attendants can expect the soft drink cans to come back full and smelly. :th_thholysheep:
Or maybe resell returned full minature bottles ---- yeah, I think we get the picture!

twostrokes
Posted
Posted

I would think adding a mop and mop bucket to the tools of trade for flight stewardesses would be in order.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

How about selling the oxygen mask as your about to go into free fall? Or raffling the life jackets. Some guys just don't know when they are ahead.

Markham
Posted
Posted
How about selling the oxygen mask as your about to go into free fall? Or raffling the life jackets.
Don't they already do that? :th_grouphug:

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Only on Cebu Pacific.BTW, for all the Brits, where are all the Irish jokes here.

Edited by BobNChe