1St Week April.2012 Banking Holidays

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

This upcoming week 1st to 9th April,Be aware that their will be a few days that some if not most banks will BE CLOSED due to the holidays. I have been told that Thusday, 5april , "good" Friday 6th April and Monday 9april Araw ng Kagitngan are "bank holidays" thats in addition to the normal sat & sunday closures So plan your "banking" ahead to avoid any "problems" due to the holidaysbonus question? does any one know what is Araw ng Kagitingan That will be my next topic

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

Note since its a LONG holiday week(end) that the ATM'S may run low on cash.Plan ahead

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I have a friend over there that works in a manufacturing plant, she works 800,000,000 hours a week. She has a four day Holiday for Holy Week and is going home to the Province to see her family. If she has 4 days off you KNOW the banks will be closed (if they are anything like American banks)

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Note since its a LONG holiday week(end) that the ATM'S may run low on cash.Plan ahead
JUST a reminder again,Be prepared as the ATM's can run out of cash.as its a lllllooonnnggg holiday weekend Already 1 member has experienced this. dont let this happen to YOU