Manila To Bohol - Whats The Best Route?

OBA
Posted
Posted

Greetings yall, Can you lead me to a existing thread that can give me travel options form manila to bohol? routes, cost, ect... ?? thanks in advance.peace

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
Greetings yall, Can you lead me to a existing thread that can give me travel options form manila to bohol? routes, cost, ect... ?? thanks in advance.peace
I flew on Zest Air at Xmas and the cost was a bit over 5000 p round trip. If you at interested in flying make sure you check the baggage allowances because extra baggage charges can quickly escalate if you have a lot. We were only allowed 15 kgs each which was fine for our short trip but you are moving so I'm guessing you may have a lot.If you want to take the ferry it is a long ride! Search Bohol Ferry and you will find the lines.

OBA
Posted
Posted
I flew on Zest Air at Xmas and the cost was a bit over 5000 p round trip. If you at interested in flying make sure you check the baggage allowances because extra baggage charges can quickly escalate if you have a lot. We were only allowed 15 kgs each which was fine for our short trip but you are moving so I'm guessing you may have a lot.If you want to take the ferry it is a long ride! Search Bohol Ferry and you will find the lines.
Thank you much, that was very helpful.

KanoJoe
Posted
Posted

The fast ferry isn't too bad. Maybe 1.5 hours from the docks in Cebu to Bohol.

wingmanPI
Posted
Posted

If you have never been to bohol before I would suggest flying into cebu and then taking the fast craft to bohol. not a big deal but funto do atleast once. fast craft as I remember is about 900 php fora roundtrip and flight from manila vary quite a bit. cebu pacific isusually one of the less expensive options.

• Like 1

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Best is what is best for you. Do you want the cheapest, the quickest or the most stlylish.You can travel in a state room on a Superferry from Manila to Bohol. That would be the most stylishThere are about 4 airlines that fly ftom Manila to Bohol. That will be the quickest.As already suggested, you have a multiple choice of airlines from Manila to Cebu. Then when you get to Cebu, there is a whole flotilla of boats heading to Bohol. As silly as it sounds, this will sometimes be the cheapest. As you can some times get airfares as low as P1000 between Manila and Cebu then a fast ferry for P500 to Bohol.Regards: Jim

• Like 2