Eurovision Song Contest!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery: Having just read the post by Mike S on " Dear Mr jolly Goodfellow " I was prompted to write this, When I read the sign off Signature."HUMPERDINK" I fell about laughing :cheers: Now I am not sure that our cousins from across the Pond, will know much about this but I am sure, you will have heard of the singer "Englebert Humperdinck" I read in a UK News paper on Thursday, that he is to Represent the UK at the Eurovision Song Contest this year. Now as a teenager I thought he was good, at the Ripe Age of 76, I am not sure he is going to get very far. Can any one remember the Term "Nu punt" (No Points) given to one country way back in the 70's. I hope he does not leave the Stage, as the gentleman, that failed to get into double figures on that occasion did. (He pushed the camera of the Stage)Jack P. :hystery:(Sunday Morning Trivia)

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
:hystery: Having just read the post by Mike S on " Dear Mr jolly Goodfellow " I was prompted to write this, When I read the sign off Signature."HUMPERDINK" I fell about laughing :cheers: Now I am not sure that our cousins from across the Pond, will know much about this but I am sure, you will have heard of the singer "Englebert Humperdinck" I read in a UK News paper on Thursday, that he is to Represent the UK at the Eurovision Song Contest this year. Now as a teenager I thought he was good, at the Ripe Age of 76, I am not sure he is going to get very far. Can any one remember the Term "Nu punt" (No Points) given to one country way back in the 70's. I hope he does not leave the Stage, as the gentleman, that failed to get into double figures on that occasion did. (He pushed the camera of the Stage)Jack P. :hystery:(Sunday Morning Trivia)
I'm sorry to say that Humperdincky is no match to my American idol Tom Jones. At age 102, he still gyratesand slithers on stage that makes my heart go into overdrive. Tom Jones is famous for collecting panties androses thrown at him on stage. During his recent concert in Lost Wages (Las Vegas), I threw my boxer shortstowards him with my own personalized aromatic signature, which also included my hotel room number but fellshort of its mark. Next time I'll use a sling shot from the balcony.....he, he.I get no respect sometimes -- Jake
  • Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

Tom Jones is an American :cheersty: I think you have been on the sauce Jake

• Like 1

brock
Posted
Posted

• Like 1