Air Asia 737-800 Taxi

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Hey everyone this video goes out to jake and mike S coz i know how they love computers also i made a new video since i got my computer up graded its microsoft flight sim and a Air Asia 737-800 , in the video is just the taxing but i recorded the whole flight so i will make kind of a series of the whole flight so bare with me if you want to see it all !!! it might take me a few weeks to edit the clips and put it all together due to time that i have availble to do it !!! it starts out in Hong kong and flies to Manila please let me know what you think ok and for the people who have seen my other flight sim vids let me know if this is a step up from my old ones Thanks I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!!OH watch in HD if you can !!http://youtu.be/N6OJVKLNkckO-U-C

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hey everyone this video goes out to jake and mike S coz i know how they love computers also i made a new video since i got my computer up graded its microsoft flight sim and a Air Asia 737-800 , in the video is just the taxing but i recorded the whole flight so i will make kind of a series of the whole flight so bare with me if you want to see it all !!! it might take me a few weeks to edit the clips and put it all together due to time that i have availble to do it !!! it starts out in Hong kong and flies to Manila please let me know what you think ok and for the people who have seen my other flight sim vids let me know if this is a step up from my old ones Thanks I HOPE YOU LIKE IT !!!!OH watch in HD if you can !!http://youtu.be/N6OJVKLNkckO-U-C
Hey O-U-C,It's a definite step up from you last flight sim, especially with the sound track of Phil Collins -- although, I wouldlike to see some flight stewardesses next time......he, he.Great job young man -- Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hey O-U-C,It's a definite step up from you last flight sim, especially with the sound track of Phil Collins -- although, I wouldlike to see some flight stewardesses next time......he, he.Great job young man -- Jake
haha jake if flight sim had stuardesses i wouldn't be flying the game just trying to see if i can join the Mile High Club hahaha anyway i still havent forgot that you wanted a carrier take off video i promise i will try to get at it one day soon !!!thanks for the thumbs UP !!! Edited by OldUgly&Cranky

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Can watch it right now it says "an error occurred .. please try again later" ..... I will do just that ... would love to see it

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Well I just clicked on the one in your "quoited post and it worked ....... :hystery: ... go figure ...... that is very .... very nice ...... and my favorite song to boot ..... gotta look for something and post you a picture of it .... be right back

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Here you might enjoy seeing these pics ..... :dance:787 DreamLinerpost-11-0-53274700-1333794626_thumb.jpgLast official flight of the Concord 101post-11-0-27648300-1333794680_thumb.jpgRussian Antonov 225 ... larhest plane in the worldpost-11-0-62701300-1333794726_thumb.jpgOld B-52's in bone yardpost-11-0-43957700-1333794808_thumb.jpgAnd lastly A7's Tucson AFB .... that's a lot of fire power all in one placepost-11-0-97459000-1333794865_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

The US Navy today announced that it has released a senior Al Qaeda terrorist after questioning him extensively for 27 days while being held prisoner aboard a US aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea .In a humanitarian gesture, the terrorist was given $50 US and a white 1962 Ford Fairlane automobile upon being released from custody. The attached photo shows the terrorist on his way home just after being released by the Navy. post-686-0-18739400-1333812634_thumb.jpgGO NAVY!

• Like 3