Wow ... Someone Still Here Has A Clone ....

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sorry guys no link .... taken from another board .... sound familiar to anyone ..... interesting .... but he should be able to come back here .... someone else did ..... just saying

BI detains American wife-beater. APRIL 08. 2012

Bureau of Immigration (BI) agents have arrested an overstaying American upon

the complaint of his Filipina live-in partner whom he allegedly abused and maltreated.

BI Commissioner Ricardo David Jr. said William Ray Smith, 64, is now behind

bars at the Bicutan immigration jail following his arrest last march 27 inside

the compound of the export processing zone compound in Rosario, Cavite.

David said Smith overstayed in the country for more than six years and his illegal stay

went unnoticed until it was revealed to immigration authorities by his common law wife

The woman, whose identity was withheld, allegedly complained of mental anguish due to

continued physical and verbal abuse she suffered in the hands of the American.

“Let this serve as a warning to other foreigners that they should not abuse our Filipino women.

They do not deserve our hospitality and the privilege to stay in our country,” the BI chief declared.

Lawyer Ma. Antonette Mangrobang, BI acting intelligence chief, said it

when Smith physically assaulted the complainant’s daughter from her first marriage

that prompted the mother to report the undesirable alien to the bureau.

Mangrobang added that Smith previously managed to obtain a one-year probationary resident

visa from the BI after falsely entering into a marriage with a Filipina business partner.

However, the visa lost its validity after the American failed to petition the BI to amend his status to permanent.

“Investigation also revealed that he once operated a business here without

applying for a work permit and visa as required by law,” Mangrobang said.

The BI board of commissioners is expected to issue the order deporting Smith to the US after the Holy Week,

aside from placing him in the immigration blacklist to prevent him from re-entering the Philippines.###

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
Link added

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
“Let this serve as a warning to other foreigners that they should not abuse our Filipino women. They do not deserve our hospitality and the privilege to stay in our country,” the BI chief declared.

Hope they also warn their own people about abusing their wives and just for the record maybe the OFW and immigrants living in the western world should also remember its a privilege to be in another country. Sometimes I get sick to death about the things these people say as hypocrites and pretend that nothing bad ever happens in the Philippines unless its a foreigner that causes it.

They want the foreigners cash, they want damn handouts from western governments but they dont want to give anything and then wonder why their dumb tourists campaigns fail.

Stuff it, time to look at Cambodia and take some of the Philippines officials on tour to get their f5$k8ng head out of the sand.

• Like 4

Mike S
Posted
Posted

But on the other hand JGF .... there is nothing wrong with Pilipinos abusing their wives ..... foreigners just can't do it ..... just for the record I think that any man (and I use that term lightly) that really or actually does abuse his wife ... girlfriend or companion is a low life piece of sh*t that deserves to be castrated in full public view for all to enjoy his pathetic excuse of his manhood be removed ..... one at a time ..... or maybe nail his titi to the floor of a bamboo hut ... set fire to the hut and leave him a dull rust knife to escape with ..... I can think of more but you get the picture ..... :angry:

• Like 2

Garpo
Posted
Posted (edited)

This makes big new while the reality of the Philippines is that many wives and girlfriends are seen as punching bags by their filpino partners. I have seen this first had and know that it happens much more than Philippines officials would like to admit.

Edited by Garpo
  • Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

This makes big new while the reality of the Philippines is that many wives and girlfriends are seen as punching bags by their filpino partners. I have seen this first had and know that it happens much more than Philippines officials would like to admit.

Just shows that 1. we have no rights (gulity til proven innocent) and

2nd that their is a DOUBLE standard, they can do it .but "others" cant

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Think I've calmed down now after a bad day :lol:

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Think I've calmed down now after a bad day :lol:

You expressed what you felt deep inside. Which (i feel) is the UGLY TRUTH

which others cant say and

2, your the BOSSMAN/forum owner .meaning you can say any ..... thing you want

(as long as it is within the forum rules)

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Funny! I was talking to a Filipina who had moved to Canada the other day... She was telling me that she seperated and then the church annulled her marriage.. Her ex used to beat her every day and then she got the idea of going to see her priest... The priest must have been one of the good ones because he told her ex to either stop beating her or face the wrath of the church. The ex didn't stop and, as her story goes, he was kicked out of the church but not before the marriage was annulled... Now I'm not sure how much was embellished or even if the story is true but, if it is, maybe there is hope yet!

And I agree! I don't care where a man is from, if he beats a woman, he deserves the same in return!

• Like 1