Rabies Jabs

johnb
Posted
Posted

Recently my wife required the anti rabies vaccination, when she filled out the hospital registration form adding my foreign name, the price jumped from 1,500php per shot too 5,000 php per shot, I didn't go along to the Hospital with my wife for this very reason. but it now seems they need only the sight of our married name to adjust for kano price, we went elsewhere....... SugarwareZ-035.gifSugarwareZ-035.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Welcome John, yes that is one of the problems we all seem to face from time to time. Hopefully someday the Filipinos who do this will wake up and realize that it is not a good idea for their country.

paul
Posted
Posted

Now, if saving money isn't reason enough to not get married, I can't think of one. :D Seriously, many reputable hospitals, well, the ones I have visited in Cebu anyway, have never done that to me. Of course, I'm a pretty big buy and I speak Cebuano. So, that may help them make the decision to treat me fairly. :DWould you mind sharing what hospital / medical facility did this to you?

johnb
Posted
Posted
Now, if saving money isn't reason enough to not get married, I can't think of one. :D Seriously, many reputable hospitals, well, the ones I have visited in Cebu anyway, have never done that to me. Of course, I'm a pretty big buy and I speak Cebuano. So, that may help them make the decision to treat me fairly. :D Would you mind sharing what hospital / medical facility did this to you?
My wife visited the Cebu Community Hospital first, they changed the price on seeing my wife's married name and jumped from 1,500php per injection to 5,000 php per injection [for 5 injections], my wife then tried the Velez Hospital they charged 1,500php per injection [for 4 injections], the injections are spaced out over the next few weeks.my wife went with a friend not me, so they changed the cost simply because she was married to a foreigner and the married name gave it away, In Valez Hospital she gave her maiden name.