• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Mayor Tom

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Dumpit stayed at the CCPO the whole day last Monday as he also graduated that day from the Senior Leadership Course at the Regional Training Service Well he certainly exerted his newly required Senior Leadership qualities ......... I mean who is going to argue with a gun toting drunk policeman ...... especially when he shows you his gun is loaded by discharging it in a public place ....... What's you think Mark ...... another nail in the coffin for the ownership and use of firearms ....... I think so ......

Markham
Posted
Posted (edited)
Dumpit stayed at the CCPO the whole day last Monday as he also graduated that day from the Senior Leadership Course at the Regional Training Service Well he certainly exerted his newly required Senior Leadership qualities ......... I mean who is going to argue with a gun toting drunk policeman ...... especially when he shows you his gun is loaded by discharging it in a public place ....... What's you think Mark ...... another nail in the coffin for the ownership and use of firearms ....... I think so ......
Oh no, I don't think so. Perhaps though, Police Officers should be required to hand-in their weapons at the Police Station as they go off-shift. This is certainly required in the UK for those, relatively few, Police Officers who are routinely armed - an over-whelming majority of the British public are not in favour of arming the Police.Mark Edited by Markham

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Oh no, I don't think so. Perhaps though, Police Officers should be required to hand-in their weapons at the Police Station as they go off-shift. This is certainly required in the UK for those, relatively few, Police Officers who are routinely armed - an over-whelming majority of the British public are not in favour of arming the Police.Mark
My guess is that the majority of police in the Philippines have had to purchase their own weapons therefor can keep them at home. 1391.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

I don't see the problem. The policeman in question should be praised for upholding public safety even while off the job. Bad drivers need to be taught a lesson. Maybe firing a gun once in a while will motivate these bad drivers to be more careful. The owner of the Ford should be thankful to the policeman - he didn't even fine them or confiscate their vehicle. :)

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hahahahahahaha .......... thank you Mike ....... see there is a silver lining ........ hahahahaha ........