Recommend A Body And Paint Shop In Cebu City?

Rebound9
Posted
Posted

Hello Everyone:

I bought a 97 Camry which needs some minor body work and perhaps new paint? Washover? Anyone have a good, reasonable and reliable shop for this?

Thanks, Rob

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I see no one answered your post yet and I didn't want you to feel ignored ...... wish I could help but I don't drive so I don't know of any place I could help you with .... sorry

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Didn't Dave Hounddriver have his vehicle restored or was that not in Cebu?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Didn't Dave Hounddriver have his vehicle restored or was that not in Cebu?

Yes, no and no, long story, waaaaaaaaaaay off topic and nothing I can recommend.

samatm
Posted
Posted

Hello Everyone:

I bought a 97 Camry which needs some minor body work and perhaps new paint? Washover? Anyone have a good, reasonable and reliable shop for this?

Thanks, Rob

If you are willing to drive it to Mactan past the Gaisano Grand there is shop called ELZ. They do good work at very reasonable prices. Look for Ray. I have been watching his work on different cars for the past year and am very impressed with the skill and attention details Ray and crew allow.

• Like 1

Rebound9
Posted
Posted

Hey Guys: Thanks for the info and replies. I no longer feel lonesome and ignored. ELZ on Mactan sounds possible. I am in Guadalupe in Cebu City. Rob

samatm
Posted
Posted

Hey Guys: Thanks for the info and replies. I no longer feel lonesome and ignored. ELZ on Mactan sounds possible. I am in Guadalupe in Cebu City. Rob

Its a hike from Guadalupe. but if you do put it in with Ray let me know And I could check in on it while its at the shop as the place is on my usual driving route. if you can't make it over while the work is being done.

• Like 2