Washington State Lesbian-Communist Senator Bill

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

More trash from my state senator/Political commissar Mz. Murray. Sorry guys but my State is awash with this kinda stupid legislation. Balance the budget? Protect our borders? Nope too much work.

"The Senate-passed bill gives new attention to Indian reservations, where nearly 40 percent of women experience violence in their lives. It makes provision for gays and lesbians.

And it would allow 15,000 visas — up from 10,000 — so battered women can stay in the United States during prosecution of serious crimes. Cantwell, in a Senate floor speech, stressed the importance of provisions protecting so-called “mail order” brides who find themselves victims of abuse. She cited two Washington state women, Anastasia King and Susana Blackwell, who were murdered."

Susana Remerata Blackwell a Filipina was brutally murdered by her husband in the mid 90's here in the Seattle area. The liberal local papers crucified her husband Tim.... Until the truth came out. Then it kinda all went quiet.

The truth..... Filipina beauty pageant winner Susana met Tim via a mail order bride magazine he visited her at her family home in Philippines. They quickly married she came to the Seattle area only to leave Tim for her Filipino boy friend who just happened to live in the areal She got pregnant with the BF's baby sued Tim for divorce claimed he abused her and won support and the courts accepted her word the baby was Tims. The lady with her was not a friend but a local Filipina activist who couched her how to scam the courts and Tim. What Tim did was absolutely 100% wrong. But when the whole true story came out one local TV station did a sympathetic interview in it he said she absolutely ruined his life and he thought he had no choice wanted the police to kill him after the crime. A very sad story. Funny how Murray forgot the facts.... Or did she?

http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattlepolitics/2012/04/26/senate-big-win-for-anti-violence-bill/

• Like 4

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

And I only thought that "lack of ones mental functions :th_imstupid: to sucessfully achieve,obtain suceess,

or think in socitey " was just limited here to the RP,

thanks OLD55 for the news story from the US

• Like 1

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)

More trash from my state senator/Political commissar Mz. Murray. Sorry guys but my State is awash with this kinda stupid legislation. Balance the budget? Protect our borders? Nope too much work.

"The Senate-passed bill gives new attention to Indian reservations, where nearly 40 percent of women experience violence in their lives. It makes provision for gays and lesbians.

And it would allow 15,000 visas — up from 10,000 — so battered women can stay in the United States during prosecution of serious crimes. Cantwell, in a Senate floor speech, stressed the importance of provisions protecting so-called “mail order” brides who find themselves victims of abuse. She cited two Washington state women, Anastasia King and Susana Blackwell, who were murdered."

Susana Remerata Blackwell a Filipina was brutally murdered by her husband in the mid 90's here in the Seattle area. The liberal local papers crucified her husband Tim.... Until the truth came out. Then it kinda all went quiet.

The truth..... Filipina beauty pageant winner Susana met Tim via a mail order bride magazine he visited her at her family home in Philippines. They quickly married she came to the Seattle area only to leave Tim for her Filipino boy friend who just happened to live in the areal She got pregnant with the BF's baby sued Tim for divorce claimed he abused her and won support and the courts accepted her word the baby was Tims. The lady with her was not a friend but a local Filipina activist who couched her how to scam the courts and Tim. What Tim did was absolutely 100% wrong. But when the whole true story came out one local TV station did a sympathetic interview in it he said she absolutely ruined his life and he thought he had no choice wanted the police to kill him after the crime. A very sad story. Funny how Murray forgot the facts.... Or did she?

http://blog.seattlep...-violence-bill/

What a great new incentive for filipinas, who have achieved their dream of coming to the USA and the better life it offers, and now that they are here, want to avail themselves of the opportunity to find a partner more to their liking. Just allege abuse and you can stay indefinately while you better your domestic situation. So much better than if your situation with the man, who gave you the opportunity for a better life doesn't work out, you just have to go back where you came from.

Radical feminists favorite expression always was "men just don't get it". Well I think I got it. What they hope to achieve is that any woman, can at any time, give a thumbs up or thumbs down, to the life of any man, and have the full weight of law on her side.

Fortunately the courts often still look for some evidence to justify that, much to their rage. But if radical feminists have their way, just an allegation would be enough, and those men who flee their dominion to seek a better way will get their just deserts.

Edited by jode
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)
Just allege abuse and you can stay indefinately while you better your domestic situation

I personally know a friend back in the US that had this happen not once but twice ..... and I know for a fact that he never even yelled at them ..... the last one got to stay for free but he didn't have to pay her alimony ...... judge said her story was just to shaky ..... for some strange reason he has shied away from ever marring a Pilipina again .... or if he did he said he would never bring her to the US again ..... he said it's really sad because the day they land in the town they are going to live in any Pilipinas with in state or neighboring states will flock to greet her and tell her all the ways she can scam her new husband and all the loop holes they know of in the legal system for her to get what she wants ..... now I'm sure this doesn't happen in all cases ..... but he told me that neither one of his ex's knew anything about these loop holes until they got here and the second one he kept from the ...... as he put it "the old biddies) ..... but she apparently got info over the phone and he felt that is the only reason he didn't get hit with alimony the second time ..... the first wife even went so far has have one of her cohorts bruise her arm and left finger marks there ..... my friend showed the court that his fingers were much to big to leave marks that small but it did no good ..... the good thing is that neither girl wanted he arrested just the free ticket to stay there ..... now days it would not have mattered if they wanted to or not he would have been arrested and probably server jail time ...... the interesting part was they both already had another place to stay as soon as they left .... the second one out of state ..... very strange

Edited by Mike S

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The majority of Filipinas who make the move here do so for love and to better their life. It's only a small number who have another agenda.

The same goes for the men most are good guys but sadly our members know of a few monsters who have abused women both here in the States and in Philippines.

• Like 2

TheMason
Posted
Posted

I don't have a problem with the law. Immigrant brides are completely cut off from their support structure and almost totally dependent on their husbands to do the right thing. When that doesn't happen, they shouldn't face the choice of taking their whippin' or getting on a plane for home. I'm sure there are abuses of the system, but the vast majority of domestic abuse cases are legitimate. In my opinion, protecting the victims is more important than deporting the scammers.