My Day For Sunday 6Th May 2012

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:unsure:And here I was thinking I was having all the bad luck Sorry to hear your tale

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

:unsure:And here I was thinking I was having all the bad luck Sorry to hear your tale

Jack up to what your going through mine is like a spot on my, well you know.

Get well soon Jack.

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Guadalupe had (has?) a critical water shortage, once they shut it off in my area for 2 days to fix something - no notice. You can live w/o a lot of things but water isn't on the list. They were talking about putting in an additional water line as they did in other areas of the city. I moved to Argao and the water is sort of ok but a lot of blackouts. Always something, as Gilda used to say. But it's more fun.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Water stories . . well shoot . . in my area there is water piped in free, but only 3 days a week. Not a problem, just build a tank, right? But don't let the barangay catch you. They only let you store one garbage pail full of water unless you have a preexisting tank from before that reg.

Luckily we have such a tank. Unluckily I live with people who will leave the tap running sometimes. :bash:

Its all good.

• Like 1

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
Luckily we have such a tank. Unluckily I live with people who will leave the tap running sometimes.

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .......................

life is never boring in PI then ..................... :hystery:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Water stories . . well shoot . . in my area there is water piped in free, but only 3 days a week. Not a problem, just build a tank, right? But don't let the barangay catch you. They only let you store one garbage pail full of water unless you have a preexisting tank from before that reg.

Luckily we have such a tank. Unluckily I live with people who will leave the tap running sometimes. :bash:

Its all good.

if you have enough land do as we did and put a water pump in, hand operated for now, but effective may consider an electric Pump when we move in But will always keep the manual Pump as well for the Brownouts and we are never with out the wet stuff drilled to 27ft for a table of 19ft Plenty of fresh clean water cost 28.000p There for life tested for Micro orgs cost 5.500p barangay cert of Compliance 750p Total 34250p we felt this was good for the events of Shutdown and we get quite a few as we are on Ag land and they Divert for the farms, With a teenage daughter the washing Mounts Quickly so water is a must+ my coffee

Jack P. :unsure: Hoping this is not to far off Topic

post-2148-0-14427900-1336408546_thumb.jp

post-2148-0-96931100-1336408594_thumb.jp

post-2148-0-71861000-1336408624_thumb.jp

post-2148-0-52931000-1336408659_thumb.jp

post-2148-0-68655300-1336408717_thumb.jp

post-2148-0-05798900-1336409205_thumb.jp

• Like 3