Posted

Happy Mothers' Day Dear.

Regards,

Campero

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:thumbsup: From Jack. a BIG Thank you, for this, as we in the West celebrate this in March, I may well have been in deep trouble had you not Posted. "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" to you. What would we all have done, without you Wonderful people in our lives .Not have a life of course. I even managed to send my Mother-in-law a card too to say thank you, for giving me my wonderful Wife who in turn, gave me the apple of my eye our precious daughter, warts and all.

In fact,' Happy Mothers Day' to all our lovely lady members :)

Jack P. :tiphat:

(with emotional head on tonight

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I don't know if it is ethical for me to start this topic but I just can't help it....

I do believe that motherhood has its own universal attributes although it may differ in magnitude. I can't speak of any other nationalities but to me being a mother is to love your children with all your life, even if at some point it would mean giving up your own. In most cases, a good mother also means a good wife. Most Filipina Moms, with or without contributions to her family's coffer, will take care of everything in the household, re; husband's and children's needs! I really felt so blessed that in all my years, I am surrounded with these beautiful Filipina mothers!

Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mothers in this forum....CHEERS to the greatest career ever in this world!

Thank you for the timely tribute to the unsung heroes of the human species. A house is not a home

without the family matriarch keeping us men folks in check. There is no way I could manage a family,

cook, clean and do laundry. Believe me, I've tried this multi-tasking and it wasn't pretty!

Your humble servant -- Jake

PS -- OK, I can be a sex slave also.....he, he.

• Like 2

bows00
Posted
Posted

Yes, a belated Happy Mother's Day to all... And yes, I agree, it is tough being a mom... having to deal with all the household issues, kids and HUSBAND TOO! I am overwhelmed with a mothers role in typical family. But then again, lets turn the tides here, just what is a fathers role? His main objective? Well, I have concluded that - no - it is not just about bringing home the money... it's not even about being a good father... his main role should be to keep his wife HAPPY! That is the secret formula for a successful family. Yes, she comes first. Before kids, in-laws, friends, ... Then everything will turn out fine...and the kids will respect you for it too. So simple... keep your wife happy...

• Like 1