Europe To Cebu

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

In all these years I have always used Manila as my Entry point Azon has always met me there and seen me off from there. Cebu had never really entered as an Option reading reports and listening to travellers maybe i have had it wrong, the terminal situation at manila is a pain and if I could get over this I would be happy. has anyone from Europe (I am in Spain) done the Cebu Journey?? I know a lot of you US/AUS members use it so would it could it be more beneficial to me

can I ask journey time difference. From say Malaga Spain

cost difference.

passport and immigration clearance time difference

In fact any information about this would be most helpful.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Hi Jack

Don`t know if this helps but I have always flown to Cebu. I fly from Heathrow to HK then on to cebu Total time including stoperover 17 hrs. I can be through Cebu airport in as little as 30 mins or the most it has taken me was 1hr. Then straight into a taxi and away. Airline I use Cathay Pacific 2hr wait in HK. Last time I came in Feb cost was £660 ret as it was only £50 cheaper to fly one way. Have used Manila for 2 flights and am not a great fan.

Kevin

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Hi Jack

Don`t know if this helps but I have always flown to Cebu. I fly from Heathrow to HK then on to cebu Total time including stoperover 17 hrs. I can be through Cebu airport in as little as 30 mins or the most it has taken me was 1hr. Then straight into a taxi and away. Airline I use Cathay Pacific 2hr wait in HK. Last time I came in Feb cost was £660 ret as it was only £50 cheaper to fly one way. Have used Manila for 2 flights and am not a great fan.

Kevin

:thumbsup: I will look at this great detail Thank you for the Info

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I don't know about the flight side of for you but Cebu airport is quick and easy to get out of after arriving. Even if like last time in my case where my luggage did not arrive,lol.

• Like 2