Smartbro Put Limit On My Web Surfing And Uploads

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

I really can't stand this company, I have never dealt with such a corrupt and useless bunch of --------s

lately if I'm surfing and I'm maybe uploading via FTP to my blog etc I get messages like this on my browser (same on other browsers too):

Failure to Read Response

I'm now also limited to upload an image through my blog of 100kbs or any file for that matter. I would have to now use FTP to bypass these idiots.

I guess I could go and buy another sim card and maybe it might take them a few weeks before they also basically disable that account too?

I know I can't complain as over here you put up or shut up, there is no complaint department...

I can't get monthly account as I have no icard yet and as I go back to Oz for a few weeks soon I won't be getting one for sometime. I have to use the prepay which I have found OK up till they handicapped my account. I don't do any torrent downloading/uploading etc either... Even if I got a monthly account they would probably penalize that as well. I don't think Sun or Globe work well in my location so I have little options///

Edited by Adventurer
  • Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yes the customer service of some of these BIG companies are very limited in GOOD Customer service.

may I suggest that you use online complaint sites. will it help? who knows?

but at least others wil know about the issues,problems that you had,

If you make a phone call or visit in person why not record your issue

http://www.philippin...ur-life-easier/

pissedconsumer. ripoffreport complaintsboard.( all are .com)

are some of the sites that maybe useful .

here is another article link about poor speeds(globe)

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/globe---signal-repeaters--slowing-down-network.

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 2