Memorial Day Get Together At Sandtrap In Banilad

jode
Posted
Posted

If you want to join some veterans who are associated with the RAO office in Cebu for a get together you are welcome. The cost is 300 pesos per person, and includes a buffet lunch and entertainment. I believe it is open to all. It takes place on May 26th from 11:30 to 2:30. There is a nice pool at the sandtrap if you want to take a swim afterwards. It is a family friendly event so bring the kids and anyone else who would appreciate a gathering in honor of our fallen heroes.

call the RAO office at (032) 2323556 to make your reservations and for more info.

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

If you want to join some veterans who are associated with the RAO office in Cebu for a get together you are welcome. The cost is 300 pesos per person, and includes a buffet lunch and entertainment. I believe it is open to all. It takes place on May 26th from 11:30 to 2:30. There is a nice pool at the sandtrap if you want to take a swim afterwards. It is a family friendly event so bring the kids and anyone else who would appreciate a gathering in honor of our fallen heroes.

call the RAO office at (032) 2323556 to make your reservations and for more info.

Hello Jode,

I can't even imagine trying to dodge bullets while buried up to your neck in rice paddies, brown water in

Mekong Delta, the mud, heat, mosquitoes and booby traps. I salute you sir and every grunt out there!

Most respectfully -- Jake

• Like 2