Driving From Cebu To Letye

Retirednlovinit
Posted
Posted

I want to drive from Cebu to Letye. Obviously there is a bit of a water problem on that route. Do any members have experience ferrying a vehicle from Cebu (anywhere in Cebu) to Letye (anywhere in Letye)?

Thanks

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Yes.

I drive north to Danao, almost at the point it turns to Carmen. There is a 'Drydock' there that is really a ferry terminal PLUS drydock. You get there about 7 am and the ferry is scheduled to leave at 7:30 but usually leaves up to an hour late. It is called the Melrivic Two and you can buy your tickets in advance at Azner shipping in Cebu or take your chances and buy on ship subject to space availability. I have taken my vehicle on it twice and 100 pesos to the head loader has made sure I have a reservation and I pay on board. About 2500 for the vehicle plus a few hundred each for the passengers. Arrives at Isabel in about 3.5 hours and Isabel is under an hours drive from Ormoc.

Melrivic Two

samatm
Posted
Posted

I drove to Bogo and took the transasia to Palompon. Everything was easy. The crossing to Palompon was really slow seems like it took 4+ hours. It cost about 1600 for the SUV and 100+ for person.

I also routinely take the Cebu Ferries, or LIte or Roble from CEBU to ORMOC. Cebu Ferries is most expensive around 3.5K on Cebu Ferries.. but its a fast ride directly to ORMOC . Passengers about 600 P one way. Driver is free. ENJOY ! the fun. lite and roble are cost about 2700 or so. this for an SUV.

• Like 1