Tanduay

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Mike Morey introduced me to Tanduay 65 and I am now hooked. P30 a day I surely can afford for my new medicine. SugarwareZ-007.gif

Steve
Posted
Posted

AH!Sweet memories :)

Mik
Posted
Posted

Tanduay is nice to drink at the beach - helps me swim faster. :cheers:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
There must be something wrong with me as an American, I seem to always like the cheaper drinks. In the US I like to drink Old Smuggler Scotch when I do have Scotch and the more expensive stuff seems too strong for my liking. Thanks for introducing me to Tandauy 65, that is cheap and it made me feel great and was better than pain killers, I am hooked and that should also save me money. I guess I am a Filipino at heart. SugarwareZ-004.gif

Steve
Posted
Posted
I'd drink with the relatives at Timoga Falls. They always drank with a water, pop or some kind of chaser. But i wouldn't and they'd look at me funny......LOL

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
I'd drink with the relatives at Timoga Falls. They always drank with a water, pop or some kind of chaser. But i wouldn't and they'd look at me funny......LOL
Buko juice is a nice mix for it. The locals use the packets of instant iced tea quite often, just add water.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Also repells sharks.

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Buko juice is a nice mix for it. The locals use the packets of instant iced tea quite often, just add water.
Yeah..I'd chase it with Buko juice and if I have enough Tanduay I will have some balut.

Mik
Posted
Posted

Tanduay 65 is only 65 proof, 32.5% alcohol. It's so smooth I can drink it straight. Tanduay 15 years is 80 proof so I mix it with half water on ice.