Legal Prostitution, But We Will Condemn Some Filipinas....

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

It's an interesting read.

IMO nothing more than legal prostitution, but only for the wealthy.

Sugar Daddy Dating is now become acceptable for the rich and powerful. But an average guy going to Asia for more or less the same thing is a monger and could be fined jailed and or deported. All this in part supported by Western governments and NGO "rights" groups. Curious how that works!

A Filipina who would seek out a Kano with money is a gold digger or worse. Kinda interesting if you think about it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relationships/online-dating/9285032/Dating-older-men-Why-should-I-be-ashamed-of-sugar-daddy-dating.html

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Wow ...... love it .... amazing how for some it is wrong and looked down upon but to others it is the in thing and except-able ...... one thing about it is they will never have to worry about me being a member besides being VERY happy at home I ain't got the money ..... unless a trip to Jollibee or McDoodles can be considered a night out in a fancy restaurant ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Just like the age old battle between the cougar and the dirty old man ...... a older women seeking a young man is considered to be smart .... desirable .... cleaver .... as in "you go girl" ....... but a older man seeking a younger woman is just considered by these very same people as just "a dirty ol' man ...... go figure ..... :th_unfair:

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

good gracious............... :rolleyes:

all i can say, i you want something - you can always find something to justify it! and rolling stone gather no moss .............. if thats what you want in life, fine - just dont ram it my throat, thank you! no matter how you dress a pig - its still a pig!

I like the way you speak your mind Ashanti. Keep it going, you're on a roll........

Oink, oink -- Jake

• Like 5

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

I remember years ago hearing a woman accuse a guy of being a dirty old man.

Well, yes I am, he said, but the alternative is so f*cking boring ! ! ! :hystery:

• Like 3

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

I was once told i was a dirty old man and my Girlfriend was a gold digger .............I just replied isn,t nice when two people with so much in common find each other :dance:

• Like 4

jode
Posted
Posted (edited)

Power is the greatest aphrodisiac for women, and money is power. Women have always used their appeal to men to find a better situation for themselves throughout history. The germans didn't lack for gf's in countries they invaded in WWII. My guess is the japanese didn't lack for Gf's (judging by racial characteristics you see here), when they occupied the philippines. We didn't lack for gf's when we were in vietnam. They cluster toward the most powerful males in all situations. It seems Half the fun for those lucky enough to be in a more traditional relationship is the ability to look down their noses in disapproval at the rest of us.

Edited by jode
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The woman interviewed confessed after a few years she became focused on the money and arrogant thinking herself so important to men that she was worth it and deserved compensation.

This reminds me of reading here about how some online Filipinas behave. Is it because of the men they meet online or in Philippines treat them as a commodity? Do some Foreigners just look at them as companions to be had because they can provide a way out of poverty even if for only a while?

• Like 5