Hollow Block Molds

towboat72
Posted
Posted

im looking to purchase a used mold for hollow blocks and a small mixer .dont need volume so just want small molds .

billten
Posted
Posted

If you are in Cebu, try FilAn hardware on Plaridel St. in Colon. They definitely have both the manual and machine molds.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Just for some information my B-I-L bought a manual one in Bacolod last year and hired a local guy who I guess makes blocks for everyone local (not Bacolod but in the province) and paid him 1.5p per block (don't pay by the day ... pay by the each) ..... he could make between 250 and 300 blocks per day and had a young boy helping him ..... they were needed to build a fence around his lot .... the house will be built next year ...... so I guess I'm lucky if we decide to build there someday we can always use his ..... and in all fairness it is starting to look better and better about moving to Negros ..... but Steve ruined it for me as he said they put banners on the escalator railings ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .... we are planning on going there next year for about a week to look around .... we will probably rent for about 6 months before deciding what we want to do about building .....

towboat72
Posted
Posted

Just for some information my B-I-L bought a manual one in Bacolod last year and hired a local guy who I guess makes blocks for everyone local (not Bacolod but in the province) and paid him 1.5p per block (don't pay by the day ... pay by the each) ..... he could make between 250 and 300 blocks per day and had a young boy helping him ..... they were needed to build a fence around his lot .... the house will be built next year ...... so I guess I'm lucky if we decide to build there someday we can always use his ..... and in all fairness it is starting to look better and better about moving to Negros ..... but Steve ruined it for me as he said they put banners on the escalator railings ...... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: .... we are planning on going there next year for about a week to look around .... we will probably rent for about 6 months before deciding what we want to do about building .....

well if he is interested i am looking to buy one used or can you ask him were he bought it . thanks

Mike S
Posted
Posted

I know he doesn't want to sell it as his house has not been built yet ..... I'll ask my asawa to find out where he got it but I'm pretty sure in is somewhere on Negros Occidental ..... but I'll check