Window Unit Fan

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

has anyone ever seen this.window unit fan here in the RP.

back in the real world & in Spain i have seen this ,

NOT here, not yet,,

post-1293-0-57941300-1339001910_thumb.jp

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

NOT here, not yet,,

I think I seen it, at the time it was hanging around bars. If you give me a name and if I see it again I can call out and see if I get a response. :)

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

NOT here, not yet,,

I think I seen it, at the time it was hanging around bars. If you give me a name and if I see it again I can call out and see if I get a response. :)

If you do get a response, it will probably be a whisper silence, except of course when they say:

Hey Joe, by me drenk -- lub you, no chit. Sorry Ed, I will try to research for you........

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Sorry but in over 5 years I have never seen that type of window fan anywhere here in the Phils ...... come to think of it I have not seen any window fans period ..... but maybe because I wasn't looking for one ..... now that I will I'll let you know ....

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Last year, long before I found this forum. I was reading a blog about Break & Enters where the thieves were removing air conditioners to get into the house... The blog went on to explain how it was such a difficult thing to do.... And then they explained that was why there were no window fans in the Philippines... One good solid elbow would knock them from their mounts and allow easy access to the dwelling!

I have no idea why the author didn't consider the fact that, in the area he was talking about with the rash of burglaries, the windows usually had bars across the windows...

:mocking:

• Like 1