Battlefield 3 Online Game Play For Jake And Mikes

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

I played a round of team death match today and decided to recorded it , i know you like battlefield 2 Jake but you didn't play much online anyway here is what one type of game play is like for Bf3 i hope you all enjoy !!

[media=]http://youtu.be/WewuIeih3Xs

O-U-C

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

I played a round of team death match today and decided to recorded it , i know you like battlefield 2 Jake but you didn't play much online anyway here is what one type of game play is like for Bf3 i hope you all enjoy !!

[media=]http://youtu.be/WewuIeih3Xs

O-U-C

Where's the triple like button? You know, one thing I thoroughly enjoy playing the BF series

is their sound effects. The solid boom of explosives nearby and the sonic flights of bullets

just missing my head -- all keeps me glued to my PC until Judy cuts me off if I play one more

minute.

No nookie tonight.....he, he.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Good show ..... but how do you play on line with all the Wizz Kids on there ..... I tried it once or twice and although I thought I was pretty good I was getting bumped by 12-14 yo kids telling the game master that I didn't know how to play ..... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: ..... so I got embarrassed and quit ...... not my fault that I really suck at flying airplanes ..... besides I have no joystick (on my computer that is) and keep crashing so nobody wanted to play on my side ..... helos I can manage but planes forget it .....

Started to play a new game (for me anyway) called Saints Row the Third ..... the neatest feature is you can customize your character to look like an old biker and one of your vehicles is a Harley look alike (and sounds like) that you can customize ...... made it look just like the one I used to have ..... great game you get to go after rival gangs ... steal cars .... do assassinations ..... buy property to make money ..... oh and you have homies that show up when you get yourself in deep dog dodo ..... even has tanks .... helos and planes (I don't use the planes) water craft ...... just about something for everyone ..... I love sniping at anything that walks ...... when hit some funny sh*t happens ..... check it out guys .... you might like it ..... :thumbsup: :tiphat:

• Like 1

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
Good show ..... but how do you play on line with all the Wizz Kids on there

hahaha sometimes it's very trying let me tell you i think the key is to find a good server not all of people and with team balancing , thats what was happening on the server i was on they would shuffle the teams after each match which was a great idea !! i have always liked first person shooters like call of duty the battlefield series but i couldn't ever get into games like assassins creed , maybe i will when i get sick of fps games which i think will soon happen coz i get so worked up with all the cheaters out there hahaha , anyway im glad you liked the video guys let me know if you want different game videos i still have to make jake a video of a aircraft carrier in flight sim the only problem with flight sim is it takes a really really long time because i have to set up allot of different camera angles but im working on it !! again thanks guys

O-U-C :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

You guys should try World of Tanks,,,intense

• Like 1